Green Saver Divot Repair Tool Forum Testing Review

Well I just done some quick googleing. Website is no longer around.
http://instagolf.net/shop/

188721689.jpg

Dang I still want the original greensaver

Dang I still want the original greensaver
These do the exact same job with the same amount of work; just missing the spring is all. And there are three styles on the website, plus one on a long pole.

But I agree; I like the original.

Thought I would mention that this talk got me back in contact with Conor. He wants to let you know he is still around and still working on things. In fact, there will be more tools coming out soon with another manufacturer.

The InstaGolf divot tools shown above and in the last few pages of this thread are his design, but he is working on some new things that sound even better.

These do the exact same job with the same amount of work; just missing the spring is all. And there are three styles on the website, plus one on a long pole.

But I agree; I like the original

+ 1.....Still gaming mine from 3 yrs. ago would be nice to have a back up...

Thought I would mention that this talk got me back in contact with Conor. He wants to let you know he is still around and still working on things. In fact, there will be more tools coming out soon with another manufacturer.

The InstaGolf divot tools shown above and in the last few pages of this thread are his design, but he is working on some new things that sound even better.

So this is what I was alluding to in the quote above. It's already being discussed in the Pitchfix thread, but Conor invented this new offering. He's not producing these though, like he did the Greensaver.

pitchfix_zpsc5fc61b5.jpg

I still use mine. Very great design. Glad to see he is still inventing

Wow, that is pretty bad a$$!

When will the new ones be avail.??:good:

I am still using the one I tested and reviewed. Still works like a champ and have not found anything yet that does a better job.

When will the new ones be avail.??:good:

Pitchfix posted that picture on Twitter. I am guessing it will be shown at the PGA Show and then be available.

Conor asked me to post this picture to show how the PitchFix Twister compares in size to the Greensaver and the Spider. I want some!

pitchfixcomparison_zpsff711c94.jpg

Just bought a couple of these (Pitchfix Twister) on Amazon for $9.99 each. Bought some other things so I got free shipping. Should be here in a week or two.

Got these in the mail today. A green one for me and a pink one for Jacqui. She'll be using hers tomorrow and I'll use mine on Wednesday.

Good size. I had some errands to do this afternoon and put mine in my front pocket before I left the house and I never noticed it, even while driving.

First impression of the Pichtfix Twister is not so good. We have had a LOT of rain, so the greens are really wet, and the barbs tend to grab on the way out and pull the grass out. I am going to put this back in the bag for now and try it again in July when the greens aren't so soft.

The prongs would have been better if they had been the same as the GreenSaver and Spider. I still like the versions of the GreenSaver that have the spring the best.

First impression of the Pichtfix Twister is not so good. We have had a LOT of rain, so the greens are really wet, and the barbs tend to grab on the way out and pull the grass out. I am going to put this back in the bag for now and try it again in July when the greens aren't so soft.

The prongs would have been better if they had been the same as the GreenSaver and Spider. I still like the versions of the GreenSaver that have the spring the best.
I tried my GreenSaver (with the spring) and the GreenSaver (without the spring) and they did the same thing. So I figured it was because of all the rain.

Once the greens dried out a bit, this thing worked great! I completely recommend it. If you think it's too big for your pocket, then you probably don't carry an extra ball with you. It's as unnoticeable as that.

Reviving a super old thread but funny seeing all the initial posts worrying about durability. I lost this today after all this time. I would like the to buy the original but can't find it as of yet so I guess it'll be the new one.

Back