Greetings from North Carolina

Steve-O

Frugal Golf Dad
Reaction score
Handicap
22.5 Garm
Hello All,

After lurking here for about four years I decided to get an account. Played since I was 8 years old, when I took some lessons my Dad arranged for me at the local muni course. Never been very good. Gave up golf for about 22 years but took it up again at the age of 52 when my youngest daughter became interested in playing. She has been in a couple of junior golf groups over the last few years and has played in some local events. She is on her high school golf team for the Spring season, which starts in a few weeks. I only get to play perhaps every two weeks or so, and I usually play 9 holes or on a Par 3 course. I like time out in the fresh air with something to do that tests my skill, and I like sharing a common interest with my daughter. That is, as long as it’s not too hot and humid!

Steve

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Fellow North Carolinian here!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome and congrats for taking the leap!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, there are a few of us in NC.

What part of the state are you in?

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Steve!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!! We're glad to have you! If you have any questions just hit us with them!

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

:welcome: and congratulations to you for encouraging and supporting your daughter in her golf journey.

Welcome to THP! There’s several of us in and around your vicinity!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP officially.

Thank you. I am in the Research Triangle, in the Central part of the State.

Welcome to THP...I used to do some business down in the Raleigh Durahm area when i lived in Central Virginia

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP! Another fellow North Carolinian here

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. Dive right in and make yourself at home.

Back