Greetings from North Carolina

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Glad your lurking finally pushed you overboard into a membership!

:welcome: Happy to have you with us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hello All,

After lurking here for about four years I decided to get an account. Played since I was 8 years old, when I took some lessons my Dad arranged for me at the local muni course. Never been very good. Gave up golf for about 22 years but took it up again at the age of 52 when my youngest daughter became interested in playing. She has been in a couple of junior golf groups over the last few years and has played in some local events. She is on her high school golf team for the Spring season, which starts in a few weeks. I only get to play perhaps every two weeks or so, and I usually play 9 holes or on a Par 3 course. I like time out in the fresh air with something to do that tests my skill, and I like sharing a common interest with my daughter. That is, as long as it’s not too hot and humid!

Steve
I love that you decided to dive in after lurking, that's awesome.

Welcome to THP, Steve. I hope you enjoy being a part of the community!

Thank you all! Seems like a very friendly community.

Welcome to THP! Glad you are here!

Welcome to THP! I think it's pretty cool that you can share golf time with your girl.

Welcome to THP! I think it's pretty cool that you can share golf time with your girl.
She sometimes expresses some concern that she is getting better than me at golf, but I have explained that parents always dream of their kids doing better!

:welcome:

Welcome. Another Carolinian here, about an hour west of you.

Welcome to THP

Back