Greetings from Sunny AZ

Welcome. more AZ THPers!

Hey now,
Just a fellow golf enthusiast looking to learn and contribute. Have been lurking for a while and decided to finally join.

Cheers!
Welcome to THP! We’re happy to have you and jealous of your November weather :)

Welcome to THP! Glad to see another Arizona THPer join...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome! I lived in Phoenix for 16 years and my 2 brothers still do (Whisper Rock and Arrowhead). It's a golf Mecca and I really enjoyed playing there again as I house-sit (sat?) for my brother in Scottsdale this Summer.

:welcome:

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

:welcome: jealous of your weather, my golf weather is :golf:? in the crapper! :confused:

Always great to meet another AZ THPer. @AzGolfer, you might want to check out this thread. There is still time.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Always great to meet another AZ THPer. @AzGolfer, you might want to check out this thread. There is still time.

Thanks for the info. Just a quick background...played for a few years and then life happened: work, kids, school, etc. Now that I’ve got more free time; I’ve found myself playing more in the last couple of years. Fast forward to today - recently purchased new clubs: Driver, irons, hybrid, all PingG400 and oddysey putter. Major upgrade from my 2006 Jack Nicklaus Costco driver, Hybrid and putter, with Callaway X20 irons. I’ve only got a handful of games with the driver and a couple rounds with everything else. While I have seen a dramatic drop in scores so far (101Avgs down to mid to low 90’s and 1 low round of 89); I’d like to have at least 10 rounds or so of getting my clubs dialed in a little more. So I probably won’t make it out to it this year. Btw; I’m down in the Green Valley/Sahuarita area. Usually play 1 of the 5 courses in the area depending on availability, and whether I have my 14year old with me.

Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

I played Kierland yesterday and it was 75* and sunny. Such rough conditions! :)

I really like those courses!

:welcome: Happy to have you with us.:hello:

Welcome to THP!

Back