Greetings from the Bay Area California

hydra

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am returning to golf after a hiatus of about 15 years. I lived in NYC for many years and didn't play much golf. I'm finally in a place where I have the time to play often and it feels great. In the coming week I will be playing several rounds with family who's in town. This was the nice push I needed to get back in and put together a set. I look forward to learning a lot here!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I’m in Gilroy

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Hydra, I also hail from the Bay Area. You couldn't be in a better area to take up the game again. Year around golf. Over 100 courses within reach for a same-day round. Lots of active clubs and groups to join. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the!

:welcome:

A lot of us joined THP after a break from golf just like you. I joined at the beginning of 2018 after finding THP on google while researching equipment. It seemed like a nice place at first so I decided to break out of my shell and meet some fellow golfers. I cannot describe in words how special THP is to me. I have met so many great people online and in person, I have received free clubs and gear several times. I have learned about clubs and the technology that makes them work. I went to Florida last year as part of the Ben Hogan Iron Experience and had the time of my life and the clubs we received are still in my bag today. Lastly I was chosen to represent Team THP in the Grandaddy that is sponsored by Callaway golf. Check it out here.

THP is an absolutely awesome friendly place that will reward you with friendship, knowledge and gear. The more you put in the more you will get out of it. I hope you fully immerse yourself in the pages here, see you around. Don't be shy, let the BS fly!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back