Greetings from Vegas!

kiddjimi

Reaction score
Handicap
Long time lurker, finally taking the plunge...

I grew up in Sunny Jo'burg South Africa and started duffing with my Dad's Hogan golf clubs as a teen when Ernie Els hit the scene. Emigrated to the US in my senior year of high school (Go Temecula Valley Golden Bears!). Started playing more golf in my junior year of college in Utah and throughout graduate school in the Northeast. I have played fairly frequently over the past ten years in Vegas. Sadly, my handicap has not improved much. I love the game, but can't seem to string together a terrific round. I enjoy attending PGA events, especially the local Shriner's Open that seems to get more big names each year.

Welcome to THP. Glad you took the plunge.

Welcome to THP! Great site with great folks!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for joining, welcome in.

kiddjimi;n8898300 said:
Long time lurker, finally taking the plunge...

I grew up in Sunny Jo'burg South Africa and started duffing with my Dad's Hogan golf clubs as a teen when Ernie Els hit the scene. Emigrated to the US in my senior year of high school (Go Temecula Valley Golden Bears!). Started playing more golf in my junior year of college in Utah and throughout graduate school in the Northeast. I have played fairly frequently over the past ten years in Vegas. Sadly, my handicap has not improved much. I love the game, but can't seem to string together a terrific round. I enjoy attending PGA events, especially the local Shriner's Open that seems to get more big names each year.

Welcome Jimmy! You ever play Las Vegas Country Club? Never had an in until just recently. Playing there on Friday.

:welcome:

Welcome. I’m also in Vegas!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome To THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. Tons of great golf in Vegas

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!