Grip designs in your bag?

How many different grip designs are in your bag?

• Total voters

Whatever's on my putter.
Whatever's on my irons.
Whatever's on my driver and 3w
That oddball golfpride grip on my 7w
Whatever's on my wedges.

Try Lamkin grips, you'll find a favorite you'll like to go with.

My woods have Callaway velvet style, I guess they are. Wedges are Royal V-Sand wraps. Putter, Superstroke.

For driver and irons, only one round in but I experimented with cheaper MCC style grips. I wanted to try a ribbed grip and MCC type material but because I wasnt quite sure, I didn't want to invest too much.

Grabbed these on Amazon. Of course durability and quality will only be determined over time. But new, through just the one round, I found them to be sensational on an extremely hot and muggy day when I was fighting sweaty hands a bit more than usual.

I'm at 3. I have GP MCC+4 on my driver, fairways, hybrid, and wedges; GP Tour Velvet +4 on my irons; and the Superstroke Flatso 3.0 on my putter.

I'll be down to 2 soon once I regrip my irons to MCC +4.
That exactly the same grips I use only my wedges are Tour velvet Mid +4 just like my irons.

CP2 Pro Mids (on the irons), Tour Wrap CP (on the driver after i discovered i like the wraps a little more than the cp2 pros) with the free Lamkin TS mid on the 3H

Try Lamkin grips, you'll find a favorite you'll like to go with.
I can’t say I’ve ever worn a grip out... the ones on my clubs now are OEM... I’ll try lamkin if I ever regrip though

I literally played my first 20 years with the same grips. Didn't think about it. The next 20, I've enjoyed new grips. Not sure if I play better. But, they feel better and like with golf balls, it is fun experimenting. If you hunt on line, you can get Lamkin Crosslines for 2.99 or in store around 9.00 for Lamkin Sonar's. I also install them. If I heat the grip before the install, it goes on easily.

Putter is the Odyssey Stroke Lab Oversize but all irons and woods are the same, Golf Pride MCVC Align.

Code:
driver/hybrid: Golf Pride CP2 wrap
irons:         Winn Dri-tac wrap
wedges:        Golf Pride Tour Velvet
putter:        Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0

Only 2.

GP MCC+4 on everything but the SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Skull on the putter.

Back