Grogger made the scene!

Grogger31

Swing hard, just in case
Reaction score
Handicap
A little bird told me that this is where the really cool golfers hang out.

Guess I just shot that all to hell, huh?

Hey Grogger, nice to see you.

Welcome Grogger. In case you don't recognise, I've had an identity 're-assignment' from bradpet to TheNewBrad.

Good to see you here.

And in case you didn't recognize, I have a much better avatar over here! Although I still love my PSU Gorilla!

In case you don't recognise, I've had an identity 're-assignment' from bradpet to TheNewBrad.

ONE re-assignment...

I'm sorry. Ashamed to go for the obvious. :bashful:

Alright, I'm digging this crew so far!

Welcome! I didn't hang out at the Dictatorship long enough to get to know a lot of folks, but you come recommended. (Maybe not an unalloyed good thing?)

Welcome! I didn't hang out at the Dictatorship long enough to get to know a lot of folks, but you come recommended. (Maybe not an unalloyed good thing?)

Whoa, I got recommendations? I'll do my best to live up to them.

The "Dictatorship"? Is that what we're calling that other board now?

Whoa, I got recommendations? I'll do my best to live up to them.

The "Dictatorship"? Is that what we're calling that other board now?

Not just now. For quite a while. :snicker:

Last edited:
I just started seeing that lately over there. I had a run in with Erik last week, in fact, that really soured me to that site.

His holier than thou attitude got old real quick.

I just started seeing that lately over there. I had a run in with Erik last week, in fact, that really soured me to that site.

His holier than thou attitude got old real quick.

I guess he figures it's his playground, he'll make the rules. It's nice to have a choice.

I guess he figures it's his playground, he'll make the rules. It's nice to have a choice.

His prerogative. I'm all for a cooler playground!

FYI, your avatar always kills me

This is one time I'll vote for change. And maybe in November. :confused2:

Tragic if a person ends up playing in their sandpit alone. :loser:

Funny, I just had ANOTHER run in with The Dictator yesterday. What a pr*ck!

Why do I keep going back? I need help ...

Looks like you're part of the 'dirty dozen' now Grogger.

I didn't know there was a 'dirty dozen' ... and not sure if that's a badge of honor or a black eye

Back