GSA KX3 Launch Monitor

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
I ran across this company when looking to see if any new launch monitors were coming out in 2019.

For $4999, you get a set up that uses a 3 camera system that provides:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ball launch angle, ball spin, ball speed, ball azimuth (ball path), club speed, club face and club path

[/FONT]
And it comes with a PC & Monitor.

https://www.golf-simulators.com/KX.htm

I was wondering when we would see some movement toward less costly launch monitors. $5000 is still a big chunk of change but if it can deliver what they claim with reasonable accuracy, I think we’ll see some takers.

it will be a loooooooong time before i ever have the space for a simulator. what i’m interested in is something portable with an ipad interface that is somewhat reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will be a loooooooong time before i ever have the space for a simulator. what i’m interested in is something portable with an ipad interface that is somewhat reasonable.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With the crazy tech coming to smartphones & the trend toward multiple cameras on them, I can easily envision an app that provides most/if not all the launch monitor data that everyone but the most hardcore stat junkies would want.

I think gc2's are better than GSA's and you can pick up a used gc2 for 4-5K. The GSA's cannot play all sim software like the GC2 can either.
You can actually play more types of sim software with a skytrak (2k) than a GSA in fact.

Back