Guess I should say hello.

BogeyNSmith

Reaction score
I have lurked for quite some time and then registered and finally decided to join in. I live just outside of KC MO and I started playing golf around 25 years ago and fell in love with this ridiculous game but around 8 years ago life got in the way and I only played 1-2 times a year. My, then, 12 year old son decided he wanted to play and that ignited the fire again and now I have the opportunity to watch him grow in the sport. He is now 14 and progressing rapidly while I'm 45 and have peaked. :sneaky:

I haven't decided if THP is a great community or a bunch of enablers supporting my lack of self control for equipment, but I know what my wife would say. Seriously, lot of great info here and a great community! Greetings!

I haven't decided if THP is a great community or a bunch of enablers supporting my lack of self control for equipment, but I know what my wife would say. Seriously, lot of great info here and a great community! Greetings!

tenor.gif

Welcome to THP!

I haven't decided if THP is a great community or a bunch of enablers supporting my lack of self control for equipment,

Definitely both!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Glad you joined up.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Happy to hear that you child enjoys the game also.

Welcome to THP!

welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

I have lurked for quite some time and then registered and finally decided to join in. I live just outside of KC MO and I started playing golf around 25 years ago and fell in love with this ridiculous game but around 8 years ago life got in the way and I only played 1-2 times a year. My, then, 12 year old son decided he wanted to play and that ignited the fire again and now I have the opportunity to watch him grow in the sport. He is now 14 and progressing rapidly while I'm 45 and have peaked. :sneaky:

Hey, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

welcome aboard matey!

Welcome to THP!!

Back