ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

Great upgrade.

First time checking in from my phone and this new format is great. Dark mode is my favorite.

Dark mode is kind of Amazing!

The new look is just fantastic. Thanks to everyone that worked so hard to make this change!

• Love
Reactions: JB
Wow. Just wow. The new site is so intuitive, looks unbelievable on the iPad and iPhone and loads so quickly. What an amazing upgrade.

• Love
Really digging the new setup. Well done.

Dark mode rocks!(y)(y)

@GolferGal and @JB

You guys - I know it has been a tough few weeks and the quick pivot to this new forum couldn't have been an easy decision, but thank you so much. Looks phenomenal, feels great, and seems super powerful.

As always, thank you for all you guys do. Super confident that we will be crushing updates out in Cali. You guys freaking rock.

Dark Mode, man I love it.

Viewing forum though the App. I love it no more Tapatalk for me good job!:)

For those on mobile that want to mark all forums read

4C963A22-CF0E-4CF2-81ED-5AEB3AE67491.jpeg

This looks SO nice

The new site looks amazing!! The hard work paid off, thank you!!

Oh man talk about love at first sight!!! Dark mode is fantastic and so easy on the eyes!
Great job @GolferGal @JB and the rest of the gang who spent timing testing and bringing forth the new user interface!

Thank you for the detailed tip guide!!!

Is there a trick to getting an email notification when your posts is quoted?

I could swear I have the settings proper, but get no email.

If I click the option for email when a post is made in a watched thread..... works flawlessly.

Dark mode is wonderful. I am loving this new layout and forum interface. Great job!

Wow, this mobile version is great. Bye-bye Tapatalk (for this forum anyway).

This new forum is pretty slick. Sooo happy that I can upload videos now without going through YouTube first.

Just getting starting to go through all the features and updates. Looks like all the hard work paid off. Forum is looking great and very user friendly

This......is.......awesome.........

I'm on mobile and haven't had a chance to venture out from this thread yet. But I definitely know that I will be uninstalling Tapa.

Thanks to everyone that made this upgrade happen. All of your hard work was definitely worth it. ?

Updates look great....thanks a bunch for continuing to make our THP experience better :sneaky:

As Tapatalk has been constantly degrading both usability and compatibility, this new forum software is a killer. Fast, responsive and the night mode is a lot easier on the eyes.

Care to share what BB software this is, as there has been a push to gravitate away from vBulletin on the forum I am currently administering?

Back