ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

I like the new look and new features But I miss seeing the posters bag in their posts. Or am I just not clicking the right buttons?

You don't see people's signature? Then you need to go to your name at the top left and go to preferences and check the box that says "Show people's signature with messages"

Thank you!

I'm just getting started looking around, so far this upgrade looks fantastic, GREAT JOB!

I do have one quesation (I'm sure more will follow), may have missed it since I've been skimming a bit, but can we still have images in our signatures? The ones I had are just showing up as code, tried replacing them and got the same.

I'm just getting started looking around, so far this upgrade looks fantastic, GREAT JOB!

I do have one quesation (I'm sure more will follow), may have missed it since I've been skimming a bit, but can we still have images in our signatures? The ones I had are just showing up as code, tried replacing them and got the same.

Pictures are not showing up in signatures, I am looking into it.

Pictures are not showing up in signatures, I am looking into it.
Is this including the smilies? I was trying to reset some of the company logos in my signature and they show up and then disappear and won't save.

I really like the Dark Mode!!!
Still getting used to everything but Looks great so far!!

It looks like the code may have been for vb5.

Can you try editing your signature and re-adding the image using the new forum editor?

I absolutely LOVE the mobile browser.

Dark Mode .... Bad A**! :cool:

Really liking the new improvements, wow great job on the page .

It looks like the code may have been for vb5.
Okay, tried again, get a quick "flash" showing the image, then it's gone, no code now, but no image either.

Bumping this for those signing on for the first time.
First two posts have a great tutorial.

Great stuff! After you guys and gals get caught up on your sleep, maybe one of you can tell us about the "Reaction Score".

Absolutely fantastic job on this. I really have to credit you guys for the pivot after realizing the last software wasn't going to get you where you wanted to be. Hardly skipped a beat and just made a pivot to an even better platform.

I'm trying to acclimate myself to the mobile site and I'm really really digging it. I'll check out the desktop site tomorrow when I get to work.

Well done. Take some time off, you deserve it!

Just starting to have a look round the new site and I am liking this a lot more than the previous upgrade, excellent job

Tried the dark mode and the only issue I see there is that the OEM logos (Callaway, Srixon, etc) all have a white background so it looks a little odd when the rest of the screen is dark but these logos stand out with the background they have

Hey guys, love the new look! Just want to confirm--the website should be accessed on a regular browser for mobile, right? There isn't a new THP app we need to download to our phones to get full access to the forum via mobile?

Hey guys, love the new look! Just want to confirm--the website should be accessed on a regular browser for mobile, right? There isn't a new THP app we need to download to our phones to get full access to the forum via mobile?

You don't have to do anything but open the browser of your choice on your phone and go to the website.

Regular browser and it is GLORIOUS :love:

Back