ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

No worries. Just one of those things that got stumbled upon and then didn't know if it had already been discussed.

We have a new trophy system that we are working on that will take the place of HOF tags. So all the old HOF tags are gone, but stay tuned next week for this fun new feature we will be rolling out.
You're killing it boss lady!

Ok, so I just noticed my first complaint about the new forum. I... hold that thought...

So, let's try it here. Ok, now I'm confused. I just posted elsewhere and I couldn't put a double space after a period. Now, in this thread, I can. I thought maybe it was dependent on which box I was using (the Reply from the top or Reply to a specific post), but it doesn't matter.

Oh, well, all is good. Well, poop. Now, it won't let me. My head is gonna explode!

So, let's try it here. Ok, now I'm confused. I just posted elsewhere and I couldn't put a double space after a period. Now, in this thread, I can. I thought maybe it was dependent on which box I was using (the Reply from the top or Reply to a specific post), but it doesn't matter.

Oh, well, all is good. Well, poop. Now, it won't let me. My head is gonna explode!

I don't know what to tell you, I am not seeing that problem at all. It might be your keyboard.

There are a number of users that are browsing as invisible. If you choose to, that is fine, but if you would rather not be and unsure why you are, just go to your settings in control panel and check to see if it is checked or not.

How can you tell if you're invisible? I mean, it's not like you can look in a mirror or something, right? :cool:

I don't know what to tell you, I am not seeing that problem at all. It might be your keyboard.

I thought so, too, at first, but then it did it mid-post.

Oh, well, that's a pebble in the road of an amazing highway that is this forum. Probably only an issue to me, too, so it's not a big deal.

How can you tell if you're invisible? I mean, it's not like you can look in a mirror or something, right? :cool:

By looking at your privacy setting under your profile.
Admins can see it, but general population of the forum cannot.

Sorry if it's already been asked or answered, but is there a way to search within a thread?

The mobile version functionality is impressive. Just goofing around and having fun, I posted a live round today. Easy to upload pics and content. No tapatalk, no tech fiddling trying to link uploads to posts, just good old smartphone web browser uploads and posts. This will be a great resource for THP events and experiences (whatever those are) and just plain having fun out and about. Really nice.

The mobile version functionality is impressive. Just goofing around and having fun, I posted a live round today. Easy to upload pics and content. No tapatalk, no tech fiddling trying to link uploads to posts, just good old smartphone web browser uploads and posts. This will be a great resource for THP events and experiences (whatever those are) and just plain having fun out and about. Really nice.

I’m with you there. Absolutely love it

Any else having the issue where the above features are unavailable?BDC83686-ED19-4677-89CF-A10B07B515B1.jpeg

I cannot say enough how much I love the mobile browser here. I didnt think I would, but have been using it a ton this weekend and just love it.

Quick update.
Avatars are completely fixed now, so feel free to change if you would like.

OK, whoever fixed the signature images so that the backgrounds are black in night-time golfing - Thank you! Magically better.

I’m still having trouble getting my icons to stay in my signature. Very minor issue, and i know @GolferGal is working on it, but I figured I’d let y’all know.

OK, whoever fixed the signature images so that the backgrounds are black in night-time golfing - Thank you! Magically better.

That was me, and that was one of the most tedious things ever. It literally took me the whole day, but I’m so glad it’s done and I agree, it looks so much better! Glad you are enjoying it :)

I’m still having trouble getting my icons to stay in my signature. Very minor issue, and i know @GolferGal is working on it, but I figured I’d let y’all know.

I’m planning to do the update this evening, and that should fix it.

That was me, and that was one of the most tedious things ever. It literally took me the whole day, but I’m so glad it’s done and I agree, it looks so much better! Glad you are enjoying it :)

I’m planning to do the update this evening, and that should fix it.

Kudos GG, and thanks again. The whole forum looks and works SO well. Very intuitive, very welcoming. Great work.

I just updated the first post, I don't know if people figured this out, but if you drag and drop an image, you can click the corner of the image and resize it to be bigger or smaller before clicking reply. I actually just realized this and I LOVE this feature. This is one I will use a lot because a lot of pictures are too big, and this allows me to go in and make them smaller.

I cant seem to figure it out, but changing font color it seems there is very little to choose from for color? Or I cant figure out how to choose more?

I cant seem to figure it out, but changing font color it seems there is very little to choose from for color? Or I cant figure out how to choose more?

I haven't really tried to change my font color, but I guess it's just a bit more limited. It looks like you can enter a HEX Color code to change the color like I just did here. Here is a site with color codes https://www.color-hex.com

Back