ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

oh this is good

giphy.gif

Quote thing weird. Gifs are faast.

Last edited:
Is there a way to mark all items as read so I can clean the slate for new stuff?

Is there a way to mark all items as read so I can clean the slate for new stuff?

Sure is. Click forum drop down and mark all read. You can also do invidual forums only. Its all in the first two posts in this thread as well.

Sure is. Click forum drop down and mark all read. You can also do invidual forums only. Its all in the first two posts in this thread as well.
Thanks, I guess I scanned past that part the first time.

I had two questions, and I hope they don't come off as stupid:

#1 - were all previous Subscriptions reset with the upgrade?

#2 - We can click on the thread title to start at the beginning of a thread, and the time at the RH side of the page to get to the last/most current post..... is there a way to jump to "Last Unread Post" that I am not seeing?

I had two questions, and I hope they don't come off as stupid:

#1 - were all previous Subscriptions reset with the upgrade?

#2 - We can click on the thread title to start at the beginning of a thread, and the time at the RH side of the page to get to the last/most current post..... is there a way to jump to "Last Unread Post" that I am not seeing?

Most likely yes, previous subscriptions were reset since we switch software completely.

When you click the thread title you will automatically go to the last unread post. No dealing with little arrows or anything, it is automatic now.

Wow this looks amazing on mobile! Will read through the guide, but so far so great!

Congrats!!

Wow this looks amazing on mobile! Will read through the guide, but so far so great!

Congrats!!

Its awesome on mobile, isnt it? All of the features work there and it should give people the choice to leave a software that they didn't like and wasn't secure, for something that is super clean and easy (and free).

Thanks for a very instructive post.

Its awesome on mobile, isnt it? All of the features work there and it should give people the choice to leave a software that they didn't like and wasn't secure, for something that is super clean and easy (and free).
I expected to like it, but this is really, really clean and intuitive. Will see how easy pics are to post from mobile. If it’s as easy as it looks will uninstall tapa.

For the mail envelope to be cleared I just went in and clicked on every message until the number count went down.
Deleting old messages is easy: select messages, then go to the leave conversation and click okay and you are done.
This is really well put together!!!!!!

I expected to like it, but this is really, really clean and intuitive. Will see how easy pics are to post from mobile. If it’s as easy as it looks will uninstall tapa.

It really is and you can choose thumbnail or full size in your images.
There is also the media gallery, where you can create your own gallery or use ours, upload pics and videos directly too.

The guide is a BRILLIANT idea, and equally as brilliantly executed!

My favorite part is the fact it takes me directly to my first unread post.

I love the new look, well done GG and team. Nighttime mode is awesome.

The new image upload is much slicker. Any idea if it strips the photo metadata on import? It might be a moot point with iOS 13 share options but users of other platforms may want to know.

The new image upload is much slicker. Any idea if it strips the photo metadata on import? It might be a moot point with iOS 13 share options but users of other platforms may want to know.

I actually have a different plugin I am going to use for image uploads, so stay tuned on that.

Back