ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

@GolferGal i found a bug, not sure if it’s just my phone or what but the ‘appreciation’ like option is wonky on my phone (iOS using safari)

View attachment 8911832

the Safari 13.0 release required a 13.0.1 and two 13.0.2 releases of different sizes to settle the app down during which a Security Update was also released

uncharacteristically very messy for Apple

my desktop didn't like it either

the Safari 13.0 release required a 13.0.1 and two 13.0.2 releases of different sizes to settle the app down during which a Security Update was also released

uncharacteristically very messy for Apple

my desktop didn't like it either

That update was a hot mess.

I just updated the first post, I don't know if people figured this out, but if you drag and drop an image, you can click the corner of the image and resize it to be bigger or smaller before clicking reply. I actually just realized this and I LOVE this feature. This is one I will use a lot because a lot of pictures are too big, and this allows me to go in and make them smaller.

Another big "Thank You" to GolferGal! The update is really, really, nice! And having the ability to bookmark individual posts is awesome! I'm bookmarking a lot of your helpful posts so I can find help quickly when my Oldtimer's disease kicks in & I can't remember anything.

Alright, I gotta post the question. Im having a hard time using the "search" function with the new setup. Im trying to find a certain thread and I just cant find it. I have tried filter, advanced, ect.

Alright, I gotta post the question. Im having a hard time using the "search" function with the new setup. Im trying to find a certain thread and I just cant find it. I have tried filter, advanced, ect.

Have you tried titles only? What thread, I can probably help.

Have you tried titles only? What thread, I can probably help.

Yes, and maybe the title of it is not what I remember and that's why?

The thread where Sox Fan went to Tour Edge HQ and got fitted ect?

Yes, and maybe the title of it is not what I remember and that's why?

The thread where Sox Fan went to Tour Edge HQ and got fitted ect?

Here ya go. I did title search and tour edge and it gave me quite a few, but found the one you are looking for.

Here ya go. I did title search and tour edge and it gave me quite a few, but found the one you are looking for.

:unsure:

Man I searched every which way I could think of and didn't find that thread.

thanks

:unsure:

Man I searched every which way I could think of and didn't find that thread.

thanks

That is what I am here for. Happy to help.

i posted this somewhere but i can’t find it now. reading the old grandaddy threads i wasn’t able to see pictures. i pulled the thread up last night again and the pictures were there! thanks!!!

i posted this somewhere but i can’t find it now. reading the old grandaddy threads i wasn’t able to see pictures. i pulled the thread up last night again and the pictures were there! thanks!!!

This is a Tapatalk thing and one of the reasons at events we URGE participants to use the mobile browser. Once the images are on their server, they own them.

Thanks, site looks really great.

@GolferGal @JB on the app news page the articles are just black (blank)? Is this an issue with iPhones? I will take a screen shot4F1EF33A-C52A-4C20-8CFD-B8C17C40AC3C.png

It sure is, thanks for the reply

OK. Slow learner question: How do most active members have their WITB stuff at the bottom of their posts? Are they just customized signatures?

OK. Slow learner question: How do most active members have their WITB stuff at the bottom of their posts? Are they just customized signatures?

Yes, they are just customized signatures. We used to have a feature that let you input a WITB, but that doesn't work with our new forum software.

Yes, they are just customized signatures. We used to have a feature that let you input a WITB, but that doesn't work with our new forum software.

Thanks @GolferGal ! They’re so fancy when using a web browser. I’ve been using Tapatalk since I joined. Guess I’ll update mine after I go to the Mizuno Experience, or after my participation in the 2020 GD

Thanks @GolferGal ! They’re so fancy when using a web browser. I’ve been using Tapatalk since I joined. Guess I’ll update mine after I go to the Mizuno Experience, or after my participation in the 2020 GD

Glad I can help. The new forum software is very mobile friendly so you don't really need Tapatalk anymore either. You lose a lot of features when using Tapatalk so we always recommend trying to mobile browser first and see if you like that.

Glad I can help. The new forum software is very mobile friendly so you don't really need Tapatalk anymore either. You lose a lot of features when using Tapatalk so we always recommend trying to mobile browser first and see if you like that.

As a long time Tapatalk user, and someone that primarily browses on my phone...I can confirm that the mobile browser is definitely better than tapatalk!

Back