ANNOUNCEMENT Guide to Using the THP Forum

I do not believe so (could be wrong). But if you click the last arrow (highlighted in beginning of thread) it will take you to the newest posts.

Thanks. That's how I do it now.

Can we get a smiley for Axis 1? I game an Axis 1 putter and it would be nice to have a smiley for it in my signature, like I have for the rest of my gear.

Can we get a smiley for Axis 1? I game an Axis 1 putter and it would be nice to have a smiley for it in my signature, like I have for the rest of my gear.
I’m sure we can get that added for you.

I've appreciated the bump to this thread, because it took me back to when the new software was rolled out. I really love the new interface, and it's so good on mobile.

Is there an issue on the articles page? When I clicked on JB's article about putting this morning and was going to give it a thumbs up at the end, it told me an error had occurred. This isn't the first time it hasn't worked.

Is there an issue on the articles page? When I clicked on JB's article about putting this morning and was going to give it a thumbs up at the end, it told me an error had occurred. This isn't the first time it hasn't worked.

Are you talking about on the forum or on the homepage?

Are you talking about on the forum or on the homepage?
On the forum. You click the thread, then it has the Continue Reading and takes you to the article. At the bottom is the rate this article, that button gives the error

On the forum. You click the thread, then it has the Continue Reading and takes you to the article. At the bottom is the rate this article, that button gives the error

That's actually the homepage, not the forum. Hmm, not sure why you got an error, I just tried it and it worked. What browser are you using?

That's actually the homepage, not the forum. Hmm, not sure why you got an error, I just tried it and it worked. What browser are you using?
Mozilla Firefox.

I just tried it from the homepage and it worked fine, but when going from the thread to the article it doesn't. Weird. 🤷‍♂️

I had a quick look through this thread but didn't see the answer; if it's there and I missed it I apologize.

Once I'm logged into the forum I do not see signatures or trophies; I assume this is a setting somewhere? I went through my account details/preferences pages but didn't see anything. Not that I'm complaining, it makes the forum view more compact without the signature on every message but I do kind of miss the trophies.

I had a quick look through this thread but didn't see the answer; if it's there and I missed it I apologize.

Once I'm logged into the forum I do not see signatures or trophies; I assume this is a setting somewhere? I went through my account details/preferences pages but didn't see anything. Not that I'm complaining, it makes the forum view more compact without the signature on every message but I do kind of miss the trophies.

It’s in the settings, you have to click a box to view them.

It’s in the settings, you have to click a box to view them.

To be more specific, go under your preferences and under Content Options the last check box says see people’s signatures.

Great Stuff, thanks for the clarity mods!

Help a newbie out. I unchecked all the email boxes in the preference section of my profile. I am still getting email notifications when someone posts to a thread I have commented on. How do I make that stop?

Help a newbie out. I unchecked all the email boxes in the preference section of my profile. I am still getting email notifications when someone posts to a thread I have commented on. How do I make that stop?
Make sure these are unchecked

7A5BD304-3FF4-48A1-8D36-8CA07187D2EC.jpeg

Back