While I like the idea of $800 for a multi gun capable safe, the thought of moving that into my home isn't appealing... so I think I may go with a local safe company and have them deliver it and get it inside my house. Now just where to put it... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

While I like the idea of $800 for a multi gun capable safe, the thought of moving that into my home isn't appealing... so I think I may go with a local safe company and have them deliver it and get it inside my house. Now just where to put it... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
The only logical answer is as a showpiece front and center. Maybe to the left of the door as you walk in.

Otherwise, down in the basement keep it in the workshop or the golf room.

We purchased ours at Bass Pro and they delivered and installed. We had a safe mover move ours when we bought our new house in 2020. They moved it and bolted it to the floor in the new house.

Somewhere with limited access to the back and sides, a corner at the very least. Bolt it to the floor. As with any other lock, all they do is keep honest people honest. If someone wants in any retail safe bad enough, they will.

That's a valid point. Moving mine in were a nightmare.

I think mine is about 700 pounds. Was able to get it from Tractor Supply and into the old house with a refrigerator dolly. Used the same when I moved. A second person is helpful, and get something with big aired tires if you have wood floors.

After buying my Hellcat 9mm….
I turn around and grab a XD Tactical 5”.
Only shot 2 mags through it but I will love it.

Attachments

• IMG_8974.jpeg
    IMG_8974.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 9
Back