What part of Ohio, I’m from Youngstown.
JAOFFO= just another old fart from Ohio.

Not a gun per se but it does have a trigger and shoots things. The sliding legolini, a small version of a legolas bow. Parts printed on an FDM 3D printed and assembled with hardware store parts. Tubing was cut from one of those resistance bands:

2985D0CD-1CA5-4EE2-A490-3A01B3BE46D8.jpeg

Anyone get any new toys lately? I just picked up the latest iteration of the Ruger PC9. Also contemplating picking up a Tippman M4-22LR.

I collect guns but my golf addiction is more expensive.
I wish I could golf as well as I shoot!

So not sure if I ever said this, but there is a store in Pigeon Forge, TN called Golf and Guns! I need to go in there some time but we are always exhausted at the end of the day when I go up there or it's either too late, but I'll make it in there some time, lol.

I just put in 2. 002" shim washers in my S&W686. The cylinder end play was causing cylinder to rub on the barrel forcing cone. Now I have a constant. 004" gap there. Hope this fixes the issue. Love my 686!

I'm from the UK and the last time I was in the US (San Francisco) I went to a shooting range with my wife. We both had long wanted to shoot a gun. It was absolutely brilliant, even though we just shot a .22 pistol. I wish I had upgraded to higher calibre afterwards to get the feel of something stronger. I'm hoping to have a few days in Manhattan in September. Can anyone recommend somewhere to go that isn't more than an hour by train?

Anyone get any new toys lately? I just picked up the latest iteration of the Ruger PC9. Also contemplating picking up a Tippman M4-22LR.
Got this last week and then lost it in a boating accident 😈42320F1E-F108-4BFE-BD9A-6F1FB01ED427.jpeg

my favorite non-golf toys!

9B6FB0AA-1B50-46A4-BB12-28A9ED42BFAF.jpeg

Nope nothing to see at this residence. Sold 'em all, mr federal agent

I'm from the UK and the last time I was in the US (San Francisco) I went to a shooting range with my wife. We both had long wanted to shoot a gun. It was absolutely brilliant, even though we just shot a .22 pistol. I wish I had upgraded to higher calibre afterwards to get the feel of something stronger. I'm hoping to have a few days in Manhattan in September. Can anyone recommend somewhere to go that isn't more than an hour by train?

Gunforhire.com, they are in NJ, probably more than an hour...you will not be able rent a gun in NYC.

For real fun shooting, rent a car and drive into PA for a day.

These are some of my babies, they are so precious LOL

Attachments

• 263B739B-0823-4EDE-A146-0FDC33BF0151.jpeg
    263B739B-0823-4EDE-A146-0FDC33BF0151.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 36CC6201-D2B5-4439-9103-A38FE4C05F0F.jpeg
    36CC6201-D2B5-4439-9103-A38FE4C05F0F.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 19
These are some of my babies, they are so precious LOL
It's nice to see a fellow reloader. I reload rifle cartridges, but mostly pistol. It looks like you favor rifle loading.

I suppose you could have your buddy tee off then see if you could shoot the ball out of the sky. Pretty small target, though, and moving fast.

I suppose you could have your buddy tee off then see if you could shoot the ball out of the sky. Pretty small target, though, and moving fast.
I am a decent shot, but not that good. I'm not as good as John Wayne shooting biscuits out of the sky, and he also did it while snockered!;)

It's nice to see a fellow reloader. I reload rifle cartridges, but mostly pistol. It looks like you favor rifle loading.
You’d think I’d have stuff reload 9mm but not one piece of equipment to load pistol ugh

I decided I don't spend enough money on my hobbies so figured I would pick up precision rifle now too. May I introduce you to the newest members of the family.
IMG_1486.jpg

Love seeing some of the new firearm acquisitions

I haven't even taken my pistol to the range in a couple years, its just sitting in the safe. S&W m&p 40, should I do a cleaning or anything before firing it again or they good to just sit without issues?

Back