Same here. Not anymore. Haven’t bought a club since spring, haven’t even really golfed, lol. Did pick up this H&K Beauty recently.

View attachment 9029605

Got it mainly to teach my lady friend how to shoot. We’ll go from Peep, to Red Dot, to Low Variable Power Optic on it. Will be fun while not intimidating. Cheap to train with too. Then if I ever need to hand her a real one she’ll know how it works. Plus we’re going to have some fun clearing her gardens of critters with this, 🤣.
Nice! They are great Shooters and a lot of fun. This is the one I have:

I still can't believe ammo supply hasn't increased (and pricing dropped). I'm shooting my air rifles more and saving the rounds I have in my firearms.

I still can't believe ammo supply hasn't increased (and pricing dropped). I'm shooting my air rifles more and saving the rounds I have in my firearms.
I’m starting to see 9mm pretty regularly for $0.40/rd. Down from the COVID highs but definitely not where it was.

A friend of mine was telling me he had seen 9 mm on sale at the local sports store Dunham's for $24 a box of 50, and they had a good supply of it.

Also, I loaded some 44 Magnum last night and shot them today. They were some real arse kickers that rattled bones.

A friend of mine was telling me he had seen 9 mm on sale at the local sports store Dunham's for $24 a box of 50, and they had a good supply of it.
Not terrible but still want to see that come down a bit. 50 cents per round for 9mm is still steep

I'm paying 56 cents per round for my .40 S&W Glock 22.

Moving to MT, I had to step it up from my trusty .30-30.

Browning X-Bolt Western Hunter added to the stable.

b7f99da726d495606088413eb7a1584f.jpg

The shotgun ammo shortage around here is craziness. The only shotgun shells I could find yesterday at my normal retailer were 28 guage which is the only guage shotgun I don't own, lol. I just want some steel loads for duck hunting as my supply is getting low and nobody has anything in stock.

YEAH! went to the local gun show, only to find nothing! So sad how the local market has become! I would prefer to trade with locals!

Last edited:
This picture of the trunk of my car fits in nicely with the guns and golf title of the thread. My buddy and I shot a few pheasants on a two hour hunt this morning and I drove straight to the course and played 18 holes afterwards. A great day even for a retired guy like me. :)

For any wingshooter that is wondering, that's a "newer" Winchester Model 101 from FN in Belgium.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 7.52.58 PM.png

Last edited:
The shotgun ammo shortage around here is craziness. The only shotgun shells I could find yesterday at my normal retailer were 28 guage which is the only guage shotgun I don't own, lol. I just want some steel loads for duck hunting as my supply is getting low and nobody has anything in stock.
Walmart in my town has been having steel shot but that’s about it. No rifle or 7.5 bird shot can be found anywhere

This picture of the trunk of my car fits in nicely with the guns and golf title of the thread. My buddy and I shot a few pheasants on a two hour hunt this morning and I drove straight to the course and played 18 holes afterwards. A great day even for a retired guy like me. :)

For any wingshooter that is wondering, that's a "newer" Winchester Model 101 from FN in Belgium.

View attachment 9034658

Oh please! If it is now an FN brand it is no longer Winchester! It is now FN! Come on now! Of course it will be better than in the past! Isn't that what FN does?!

50 yds with my ar15, 1x red dot.

Attachments

• IMG_20210918_133753825.jpg
    IMG_20210918_133753825.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 24
CACCCC97-EA7A-4E57-AE98-8DCB7DDE0474.jpeg
This is my Hog hunting and varmint rifle. Daniel defense M4V11 with a yankee hill silencer and pulsar Apex XQ 50 thermal

^^^
That's looks like fun!

Walmart in my town has been having steel shot but that’s about it. No rifle or 7.5 bird shot can be found anywhere
Walmart in my town went woke and won't sell ANY guns or ammo,even 22LR.But you can buy targets,cleaning kits,clay pigeons even some cheap holsters.:unsure:

I picked up a couple boxes of 9mm FMJ (brass not steel) at Academy sports a couple weks ago for $14.95 /box of 50.But now it's back to $19.95 to $21.95.

I think I'm going to be picking up my first handgun. I'm fairly sure I'm going to be going with Glock and I'm specifically looking at the G19X. It isn't going to be a carry, more just to have in my home. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the G19x?

I think I'm going to be picking up my first handgun. I'm fairly sure I'm going to be going with Glock and I'm specifically looking at the G19X. It isn't going to be a carry, more just to have in my home. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with the G19x?
They are fine.
We sold a few and have done some transfers when they first came out.

I personally don't like the slide length/grip length ratio. Doesn't make sense for me.

I mean, it's a glock. You can't really go wrong if you're a glock person.

Back