If you know, you know...

FB_IMG_1560802340717.jpg

339 days for a Kraken and just under that for a Hydra. Ridiculous to have to wait that long for a muffler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I love my Hydra. Took me about 14 months for me.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

i was in SC this week and we have a U-Haul store next to the Palmetto store in Columbia. I made sure to stop in and pay my respects.
How much did they get you for?

My wife and I went to the Phiiladelphia Golf Expo today. It was very nice she bought me David Ledbetters book and we had it signed. The ajoining building had a Gun show going on. Only in Pennsylvania I guess.. But I love both so a great day.

Dan

I can definitely see that in many states and I'd guess that Philly is the last place in PA that I'd expect to see it.

I'm not sure what two activities you could combine that'd be better.

just bought 2 shirts. Fortunately their online prices are bette then in store on the things I love.
It’s Black Friday week at PSA. Are the complete lowers a good enough base for a build or are stripped lowers and other parts the way to go?VA will have this stuff on the naughty list soon so I figured now’s the time to do a little shopping.

It’s Black Friday week at PSA. Are the complete lowers a good enough base for a build or are stripped lowers and other parts the way to go?VA will have this stuff on the naughty list soon so I figured now’s the time to do a little shopping.

I use Davidson Defense for Everything but the lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For lowers I either use PSA or Aero Precision. Their complete lowers are a great base to start with even if everything is basic milspec.

I'm a pretty big fan of their meme lowers as well.

Buy one of their lowers.

Go to LaRue and buy an MBT trigger.

Install new trigger.

Shoot the heck out of it.

I bought a Kriss Vector last year and since haven’t really had the urge to buy anything new. I’m considering a new skeet gun but seems like a waste

I don't understand these words you're using.

Buy one of their lowers.

Go to LaRue and buy an MBT trigger.

Install new trigger.

Shoot the heck out of it.

LaRue is great for a 2-stage trigger. if your building something to mag dump with get a single stage with a light pull. I rather enjoy a flat bow drop in.

I bought a Kriss Vector last year and since haven’t really had the urge to buy anything new. I’m considering a new skeet gun but seems like a waste

Scorpion Micro.
You’re welcome.

Title made me think a little. Only time I thought I needed a gun was on a golf course a few years ago. Went to an "Active Shooter" seminar a couple of months ago and the first thing the Deputy advised was for everyone that legally could should get a concealed carry, and carry at all times that you legally can.

I picked this up a couple weeks ago to go along with my Springfield XDS 9mm and Ruger LCP . A Colt Competition 45acp,my first 1911. I also have a Smith and Wesson
M&P15 Sport II AR-15 and cheap Maverick 88 12 ga.pump shotgun.
20190925_154409.jpg

Title made me think a little. Only time I thought I needed a gun was on a golf course a few years ago. Went to an "Active Shooter" seminar a couple of months ago and the first thing the Deputy advised was for everyone that legally could should get a concealed carry, and carry at all times that you legally can.

Very smart. Any time we haven't been legislated out of our right to defend ourselves, we should be prepared to do just that.

Very smart. Any time we haven't been legislated out of our right to defend ourselves, we should be prepared to do just that.

I own 6 firearms. 3 which are the very definition of “assault rifle”

(before you go down the rabbit hole of that’s a fake term, let’s agree some weapons were designed for combat, some for hunting, etc)...

I purchased the above referenced Kriss vector on impulse. It looked cool so I got it. From the time I said “I want” to the time I was shooting it was 27 minutes.

I was able to purchase a rifle whose only widespread use is by the Thai special forces which shoots 9mm ammo with no kick and incredible precision on a total whim.
if that you can’t fire thirty hollow points with precision in 6 seconds somehow means you aren’t able to defend yourself, I am not sure what to say. I live in one of the hardest states to get a gun, and I could buy this on a whim.

no one is legislating your rights away. When you say things like that, you make all gun owners look bonkers.

(before you go down the rabbit hole of that’s a fake term, let’s agree some weapons were designed for combat, some for hunting, etc)...

I purchased the above referenced Kriss vector on impulse. It looked cool so I got it. From the time I said “I want” to the time I was shooting it was 27 minutes.

I was able to purchase a rifle whose only widespread use is by the Thai special forces which shoots 9mm ammo with no kick and incredible precision on a total whim.
if that you can’t fire thirty hollow points with precision in 6 seconds somehow means you aren’t able to defend yourself, I am not sure what to say. I live in one of the hardest states to get a gun, and I could buy this on a whim.

no one is legislating your rights away. When you say things like that, you make all gun owners look bonkers.

OK

Let me guess, lifetime NRA member?

if you think no one is legislating your right away, your not paying attention. Ask gun owners in Virginia and Washington right Now how things are going. Trump himself is legislating your rights away.

Let me guess, lifetime NRA member?
Isn’t it obvious? How else would one be able to fill out form 4473, have the ffl send it in, get the response back, buy his firearm along with ammunition for it, and get it loaded and ready to fire all in the span of 27 minutes?

Well, considering that in California or New York I'd be a felon for inanimate objects I legally own here.........

Well, considering that in California or New York I'd be a felon for inanimate objects I legally own here.........

... or NJ, MA, etc...

Back