Guy shoots 57 with 3 aces

Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow that's crazy! I'd give my left, you know what, to have a day half that good!

thats amazing. 2 on par4s.

That's just insane.

That is absolutely incredible!

wow - that is insane........... what a day

You'd have to quit golf after that wouldn't you? I mean, the rest of your golfing life can officially only ever be worse.

The round is an all-time best for Wills, but he is no stranger to low scores. He said he has carded "numerous" rounds of 59 and entered the day with 22 career aces, including four on par 4s

Could have been one lower but he three putted his 18th!

That's an awesome story and couldn't have happen to a better person .

That was easy...... What's next? Awesome feat right there, and a Marine too. Very cool.

JM

That is incredible!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Could have been one lower but he three putted his 18th!
That's what stood out toe me, I'd of been so pissed 3 putting there knowing it could of been a 56

That's what stood out toe me, I'd of been so pissed 3 putting there knowing it could of been a 56

He said he DJ'ed the 18th. TOO SOON!

Incredible, I would think he is the youngest person to ever shoot their age on a par 71 or better course.

Just read this. Amazing feat. Highly improbable but evidently not impossible! Checkout this card!

6fa90ddaa9f8f658c0a17c08735a90c7.jpg

Numerous 59's, 22 aces entering the day, and 4 of those on par 4's...

How good do you have to be to be on the tour???

Wow, I'm still waiting for my 1st ace, this guy should be buying lottery tickets

Dude plays at a plus 4. He has some game.

The round is an all-time best for Wills, but he is no stranger to low scores. He said he has carded "numerous" rounds of 59 and entered the day with 22 career aces, including four on par 4s

Why is he not playing on tour at least in some competitions? Just seems odd to me. You shoot a 57, you've shot multiple 59's and you don't have any interest to test yourself against others of your level? Surely winning that comp for the 20th time is getting a bit dull now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. I have played in a 4some with this guy before at Quantico's golf course. They have his '59' score card blew up in the clubhouse there.

Like the article says....he had big game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow that's just insane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first I thought this guy might be from North Korea. That is insane.

Back