Guys with fat feet, in NE Ohio. Help me out!!

JimmyOhio

Reaction score
Handicap
I always have a hard time finding 4EE (extra wide) golf shoes. Not so much online, but in stores. I like to try shoes on before buying them. I am just outside of Akron. Anyone in NE Ohio have a go-to spot for buying golf shoes with a big selection and wide widths? Price is not a concern. Aside from that, if I am forced to buy online, aside from Skechers and New Balance, which manufacturers have extra wide widths?

True Linkswear - the Original 1.2, OG Tour and/or OG Feel all fit up to EEE widths, and are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

i have another vendor that usually pops up on my facebook feed too, has good reviews . when it shows again i'll copy it and message you.

Your best bet would to buy online from Japan. Japanese people have the widest feet in the world, so most of their footwear are a wide fit. Extreme widths are available in FJ, Mizuno and Asics.

What part if your feet are wide? My toe box is really wide so Extra Wide or 4E. My best choice is Footjoy Contour series, but I have not bought any of those in 4+ years since they hold up so well.
Short of that, I buy wide and wear them around the house for 30+ hours until they soften and fit better.

I always have a hard time finding 4EE (extra wide) golf shoes. Not so much online, but in stores. I like to try shoes on before buying them. I am just outside of Akron. Anyone in NE Ohio have a go-to spot for buying golf shoes with a big selection and wide widths? Price is not a concern. Aside from that, if I am forced to buy online, aside from Skechers and New Balance, which manufacturers have extra wide widths?
Try Fitville. Some discounts on Amazon currently. Easy return if you don’t like them. Not the prettiest, but acceptable and priced right.

What part if your feet are wide? My toe box is really wide so Extra Wide or 4E. My best choice is Footjoy Contour series, but I have not bought any of those in 4+ years since they hold up so well.
Short of that, I buy wide and wear them around the house for 30+ hours until they soften and fit better.
My entire foot is wide. It's like a loaf of bread. I will check out the FJ Contours. Thanks.

My entire foot is wide. It's like a loaf of bread. I will check out the FJ Contours. Thanks.
Like a loaf of bread!? :LOL: I have never heard that term used for feet before!

Back