Hacker from Virginia

MickNuggetz

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm typically a weekend warrior, but thanks to COVID-19 and being furloughed I've been able to play a bit more these past couple of months. I've been playing about 3 years, really developing a love for the game over the past 2 years though. I'm hooked. I live in the Southwestern part of Virginia, in Abingdon, and play the courses around here and Northeast Tennessee. I have a wonderful 2 year old whom I'm trying to bring up golfing. He seems to enjoy what we can do out here in the yards.
So basically I'm a golf-addict joining this forum to share my love of the game, gain some new knowledge of golf and equipment, and hopefully meet some players near me to go on an outing from time-to-time. Thanks and hope to hear from / play with y'all very soon! Also I linked a couple video of my little man hacking away for y'all to enjoy!

Attachments

• video-1593220612.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • video-1593220617.mp4
    5.4 MB
Welcome to THP.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

I think you'll find a few golf addicts here on THP, including me. (y) :laughing:

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Can someone instruct me on how to add my clubs in my signature
?

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow hacker!

Welcome to THP, enjoy the site! Plenty of fellow golf addicts here to celebrate and commiserate with.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Back