Had some things pop into my mind just now

Smithfaced

Reaction score
Handicap
I've had an interesting week this week and it really got me thinking about things. I've gone through the worst of times since I joined THP and I've met some amazing people that I'm honored to call friends. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have come out the other side the way I did if it wasn't for this family here. Just like Freddie said at the MC, to some it's just an internet site, but not for us (something like that). I'm not sure where I am going with this but I just want to say thank you to everyone here for what you have done for me. Although you may not know it, many of you have changed my life in such an amazing way. I've finally reached a point where I can be happy and I owe that to many of you here.

Hope to be able to meet you someday.

I've finally reached a point where I can be happy
Really looking forward to this point myself eventually... Can't come soon enough.

That's why were here dude! I love talking to people like you!

This is very cool. It was so awesome that you came to Myrtle in the first place. You are such a good dude and I hope better days are ahead.

Jordan you rock bro. You're spot on too, there are some special people hanging around here that's for sure!

You're a good man Jordan. Wish we lived closer so we could get together and swing the sticks and just talk about life. I know this year has been brutal for you and I'm glad that you've opened up to this community. Keep your head held high and keep loving on your little girl and holler if there's ever anything I can do for you.

Hope to be able to meet you someday.

Really looking forward to this point myself eventually... Can't come soon enough.

Likewise bro! Many events in 2014 so maybe this will happen.

Looking forward to another round soon and getting to tee it up with you my man!

Great stuff! Looking forward to meeting and playing golf with you in Sarasota!

And winning some SLDR's! Am I right?

Not gonna happen! Jordannis my roomate down there and he may not be able to make it to the course Sunday morning :actup:

Good for you man. You're on a pretty long and tough journey right now, but having people like this is a great way to help you along your way. Glad you found us when you did.

Jordan is good people I enjoyed chatting it up at dinner with him. THP and the world is a better place having good people like him around.

Well said!
I completely agree, lots of very solid people here.
They are buddies, they are family.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Sorry to hear that you've had a rough stretch recently, but I'm glad to see you've pulled through.

I know you helped made a huge contribution to the Morgan Cup coverage, everyone in THP was impressed! Thanks, and I hope things keep getting better for you!

I am beginning to learn that as well. I think it only took me a week or two to realize there was much more to be had than just an internet forum here at THP. Looking forward to meeting more of you at events and sharing our journeys together.

That's what we are all here for buddy. I'm glad you finally feel joy and relief in life. If you ever need any advice or anything in the future I'm only a PM away and ill even give you my cell #.

Sorry about your rough stretch, but glad you're happy now. Very well said! I really love this place. There are truly some amazing people around here. I am very happy to have found this place as well and glad I took the chance to make the trip to the outing earlier this year. It was amazing to meet, and play with, so many THPers. And it just keeps getting better around here. Definitely a special place.

Not gonna happen! Jordannis my roomate down there and he may not be able to make it to the course Sunday morning :actup:

Already making plans to sabotage our team. Cookie are you seeing this? You need to keep the DFW crowd in line.

Already making plans to sabotage our team. Cookie are you seeing this? You need to keep the DFW crowd in line.

Do I need to make some room assignment changes?

No worries about niteowl's team......I've seen Aaron play golf.

Hey Jordan, you should come down for a Cowboy game one day as I would be happy to attend the very first one with you. Oh wait........:D

Your my boy Jordan and you know you have a place here in Dallas if you ever get your ars on a plane!

Hey Jordan, you should come down for a Cowboy game one day as I would be happy to attend the very first one with you. Oh wait........:D

Your my boy Jordan and you know you have a place here in Dallas if you ever get your ars on a plane!

You are never going to let me live that down haha.

Dude, it was a complete pleasure to meet you and chill with you at the MC. Sorry again for doing laundry at 3 am hahaha. My sleeping habits suck. I really hope we can tee it up together in the future!

Back