Halloween Costumes 2014

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Time to get those costumes ready. We finally settled on ours today. Little man wants to be Spider Man (though he's never seen a comic or movie or cartoon... Must be a kid at daycare that he's seen with Spidey stuff). I will be a photographer for the Daily Bugle and my wife is going to be a damsel in distress dangling from a window ledge...

What's on the docket for the rest of THP?

My 3 year old wants to be Woody and told my wife she would be Jessie, and I was told that I was going to be Buzz.

My 3 year old wants to be Woody and told my wife she would be Jessie, and I was told that I was going to be Buzz.

Now this is something we have to see pics of hahaha

My son is going as Emmett from the Lego movie, and my daughter wants to be Lucy, aka Wyldstyle.

They want me to be Batman, but I'm not sure how that's going to go. I might be convinced to be President Business.

Bella for my daughter which leaves me dressing up as the Beast. My son will throw on his football jersey and go bag snatching. :alien:

Son's going to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. My daughter will be "high school marching band musician" and I'm going to be going as "dad sitting in a freezing football stadium on Halloween".

I'm flying to Jacksonville on Halloween. How lenient do you think TSA will be? Telletubby in, suicide bomber out...?

I'm flying to Jacksonville on Halloween. How lenient do you think TSA will be? Telletubby in, suicide bomber out...?

To play it safe wear jorts and a wife beater and you can be a a Gator fan....

I loathe Halloween, it has never been a holiday that I enjoy. That being said, the Mrs. Has been on pinterest for a week trying to figure out costume ideas... yay!
My son really isn't into it either and hasn't said what he wants to be yet.

You'll definitely be fine on the way out, TSA hasn't caught one yet.

You'll definitely be fine on the way out, TSA hasn't caught one yet.
What's in the backpack?

Just some candles and an alarm clock.

Ok, have a nice flight.

My wife is making my daughter's birthday party a Halloween costume party and everyone has to dress up. Ugh. I have no idea what to be. A golfer?

What's in the backpack?

Just some candles and an alarm clock.

Ok, have a nice flight.
If someone dresses up like Betty White, you'll be golden. They'd be too busy pulling her out of line for more intense "random screening".

Halloween Costumes 2014

I loathe Halloween, it has never been a holiday that I enjoy. That being said, the Mrs. Has been on pinterest for a week trying to figure out costume ideas... yay!
My son really isn't into it either and hasn't said what he wants to be yet.

I am very similar. I normally put a bowl of candy on the front porch. My kids like to trick or treat for about 30 minutes and then they are bored.

I am always happy on November 1st.

The kids are being Wolverine and Captain America, but as much so they can use the costumes to play before and after Halloween as for that night.

My wife is making my daughter's birthday party a Halloween costume party and everyone has to dress up. Ugh. I have no idea what to be. A golfer?

I am lucky. The girlfriend is going to a Halloween party the same weekend I am going to Hubbard, OH to golf with a bunch of THPers.

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to avoid having to dress up.

My daughter is going as Elsa...what a shock :) My son is too young to care and I hate dressing up for Halloween. No parties for me this year if costumes are required.

I am lucky. The girlfriend is going to a Halloween party the same weekend I am going to Hubbard, OH to golf with a bunch of THPers.

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to avoid having to dress up.

You are lucky. What's worse is that her family is getting really into it. So I'll get ridiculed if I mail it in.
Might just suck it up and go to one of those Halloween stores.

You are lucky. What's worse is that her family is getting really into it. So I'll get ridiculed if I mail it in.
Might just suck it up and go to one of those Halloween stores.
One year I put on cargo shorts, boots and pretended to be Carl Spackler.

Even more fun trying to imitate that character while drinking. ;-)

Thought about wearing an Adrian Peterson shirt and carrying a switch around all night. Simple and to the point.

A judge. Work attire with the judge robe thrown over the top. Then you can walk around hitting dumb people with your gavel. Easiest costume ever.

If you really want to have some fun, your wife can then be a prisoner.…and I'll leave it at that.

A judge. Work attire with the judge robe thrown over the top. Then you can walk around hitting dumb people with your gavel. Easiest costume ever.

If you really want to have some fun, your wife can then be a prisoner.…and I'll leave it at that.

I think this is the winner!

Halloween costumes

Halloween costumes

So Halloween is coming, just was wondering if anyone goes all out on costumes.

This will be the first year in a long time I'm going. I gave an idea to my friend who has a daughter named Adrianne that her boyfriend should go dressed up as Rocky and her kid as Adrianne. Well she doesn't have a boyfriend and now I'm rocky.

So I got that stuff ordered, not all out but a costume.

I'm going as Dr. Horrible (with red lab coat).

drhorrible_red.jpg

Back