Halloween Costumes- Picture Thread

Im the inmate

100MEDIA_IMAG1210.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, looking good. Not only did no-one dress up, but NO-ONE brought more candy corn here. Weak.

i'll try to get a picture of me in the DairyScreamBellBat suit..

I'm going to be an illegal alien for Halloween.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
i thought you had your green card?
get an alien mask and a giant green cardboard greencard with the pic of the alien on it

Im being Fred Flintstone. I've been Beckham for the last 2 years and I needed to change. I wanted to be Peter Pan but I couldn't find his costume.

Define on a scale of 1-10 how forced that smile is...

8 million

I have stuff that needs done tomorrow and so much time wasted this morning for this crap

cut into my thp time, that makes me angry

8 million

I have stuff that needs done tomorrow and so much time wasted this morning for this crap

cut into my thp time, that makes me angry

haha good on you for playing nice... I'd probably not be able to stop pointing and laughing at "community chest" #GutterTalk

haha good on you for playing nice... I'd probably not be able to stop pointing and laughing at "community chest" #GutterTalk

Tee Hee. LOL.

I posted it last weekend, but figured I'd post it here - my costume for tonight:

10264_4000517252634_1636168011_n.jpg

Here are the boys.
yjymedet.jpg

Tapatalkin

That is SO adorable, Grant.

great costumes Grant!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351718331.247804.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

This thread has made me realize that when I finally produce offspring, I will dress them up in the most embarrassing costumes simply so that I can hold it over them later in life.

Are you sure your name isn't MichaelGaryScott441? This looks like something I'd see at dunder Mifflin, it's awesome

I take it you're still in jail lol

Im the inmate

100MEDIA_IMAG1210.jpg
[/IMG]

ha9ynuru.jpg

Here's Lenny, gotta find one of his brother.

Grant, adorable. Great costume JN, very well done. Hanks, hilarious. I love Halloween!

My non work appropriate costume that I wore to work (and had to change out of). I give you Anita Waxin:

jyqevupa.jpg

And here is my work appropriate costume. Gumby.

ehe2y5a6.jpg

JConn, that first one is HILARIOUS! They couldn't humor you for just one day?

Back