Handicap goals for this year

Hopefully I can get it down to 12-13 this year, then into single digits next year.

I'd like to get lower than a 6.7, but am fine staying steady. Been using the Nike NG360 app since last year and think I need to work on my GIR to lower my handicap. I don't really attribute my GIR due to driving accuracy since I push more of my approach shots. Great chipping typically keeps my scores down.
image_zps413722e2.jpg
[/IMG]

Same as last year since returning from 5 years away from the game...get back to scratch. Sadly, I don't know if that will ever happen again for me. I just don't have the time to dedicate to it that I did when I was young with no life obligations.

Last year I never established officially but I would guess I got close. My season got cut short when I decided to bust my butt in the office to work to advance my career at the fastest rate possible. Long hours in the office, and lots of Saturdays running analytics and building cost models from home is my current standing...not conducive to getting back to scratch for me. Keeping that type of handicap, for me, requires a lot of repetition and work.

Overall, this year my goal isn't handicap based...it is simply to learn to enjoy the game and enjoy the time I do get to spend on the golf course with my dad or friends. I've never enjoyed the game to the fullest, I am either mildly happy when I am playing well or very pissed when I am playing poorly. Even when I was playing well, I was always critical that I wasn't playing better. I want to learn this year to just play and have fun and let the scores take care of themselves as long as I am having fun and enjoying myself.

Set my target to be off 14 by the end of the season, currently at 16.7....

Been having lessons, coach thinks I should be coming down from 12 to 6 but I'd be thrilled with anything starting with a 9!! Never been in single figures in 26 years if playing so it would be huge!

I'd like to get to scratch! Will be getting some new less forgiving irons so I can work the ball better.

Ultimate goal is 10.0 for this year.Currently 16.7 but have the willpower and drive to achieve it.By next year single digit and I will do it!

Currently, I am a 15.8 my goal for the season is to get down to 10.0 that may be a long shot, but it's a goal for a reason.

Dan

I'm at an 18 now, I'd like to be 14 or lower by the time the MC rolls around. I'm pretty confident I can make it happen.

I'd like to get to a sub 5 this year, though anything in the 5s will be nice. Set to drop to an 8.2 tonight. With a 3 month old in the house, I most likely won't play as much this year, but hopefully can spend a little more time on the range and working over the short game to make my rounds I do get in better.

I would love to get down to a 7 or 8 this year. Single digits for sure. Need to do a lot of short game work to get there though

12 or better this year

Hoping to drop down to a 12 by the end of the year.

I want to see a 15 this year, desperately.....

I'm at an 18 now, I'd like to be 14 or lower by the time the MC rolls around. I'm pretty confident I can make it happen.
That's awesome, I'm hoping to drop about the same, I'd like to go from a 14 to a single digit and maintain it, so I guess 9.9 is the true goal!!!

Realistically, I'd like to get to 15 or 16. 12 would be my very ambitious goal. My course is rather difficult, though, and I've seen my handicap jump up a little, so I'll need to buckle down and figure out how to start going down.

I am looking to get down to about a 5 this year. Last year my handicap closed at 7 and change. This year I would love to knock more off of that.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk HD

Two years ago I got down to 7.1 and thought "This game is easy", haha. Last year I really never worked much on the game, just played and watched as bad habbits took over. Back to work, I'll be happy with anything single digits, 8 might be a nice, achievable goal.

Back