Happy 100th Birthday Grandpa!

G-Man

Working on being better in '23!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Can I get 100 reactions for my Grandpa's 100th!
Screenshot_20220120-070603__01.jpg
Photograph of Firestone employee Julius Garman building the last tire in Firestone's plant one, located on Firestone Parkway in Akron, Ohio. The company closed the plant after 70 years in June 1981.

Not much of a golfer anymore! He has some stories to tell from serving in United States Navy to building the last tire made at Firestone in Akron.

Happy Centennial Birthday, Mr Garman!!!!

Happy birthday to Grandpa Garman!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Garman!!

Happy 100th!

Kudos for a life well lived, Mr. Garman! Happy 100th!!!

Can I get 100 reactions for my Grandpa's 100th!
View attachment 9061281
Photograph of Firestone employee Julius Garman building the last tire in Firestone's plant one, located on Firestone Parkway in Akron, Ohio. The company closed the plant after 70 years in June 1981.

Not much of a golfer anymore! He has some stories to tell from serving in United States Navy to building the last tire made at Firestone in Akron.

I'm in. Grandpa, congrats on hitting the century milestone. What’s the secret? I’m hoping it’s pizza, big breakfasts and bourbon…any order!

Happy Birthday Grandpa G! Part of the century club!!! Boy has he witnessed a lot in his lifetime!

Happy birthday Mr. German! Enjoy YOUR day you deserve it!

Wow a hundo! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday GGman! The stories and memories...wow that is awesome!

What a milestone to reach. Happy birthday!

That’s awesome! Happy birthday Gramps!

Keep it up grandpa! Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Grandpa Garman!!!

Congrats on 100! I'm sure his stories are amazing.

He’s 100? He looks great for that age, I would have thought he was in his late 70’s/early 80’s! 😳

WOW! That's awesome! Happy Centennial Birthday Mr. Garman!!

My grandmother almost made it .... she was 97 when she passed. But my Great Grandmother was 102! :oops:

100 years! Incredible. Your family must feel so blessed to have him with you. Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday!

Born in 1922 🤯

Happy Birthday to your Grandfather!!

What a milestone!

Back