Happy 2 years to my wife

tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6
Hi all. Two years ago today I married my best friend. Milissa is the best thing that has ever happened to me and everyday makes me a better man. We have been through a lot in our 2 years of marriage including the highs of thinking we were going to be be parents, to the lows of battling cancer. (The latter being one of the reasons I found THP and am still here.) All of it has made us closer and I couldn't have chosen a better partner to spend my life with. Sunday night we had a great dinner at a cool little neighborhood restaurant. Tonight we are going to the Mariner's game and sitting in the diamond club, (really cool seats in the first 7 rows behind home plate with your own entrance, a bar and restaurant, waiters, and all you can eat and drink). On Thursday we we head to Dallas (my wife surprised me with this) to see some friends and get a few days of warm weather. Friday I am playing Bear Creek and Saturday Tour 18, which I hear is amazing. Talk about a great Wife!! Happy anniversary Babe, I love you.

_MG_0462copy.jpg

Caves013.jpg

Burner20002.jpg

XMas10Hawaii344.jpg

Congrats to you two!!! Now get off of THP and enjoy your anniversary!

Congrats!!! Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it! Sounds like you can truly be thankful for the things you are blessed with! Heres to many more :clapp:

Congrats to you both!

Congrats, hope we get to share many more with you through the years to come.

Congrats man! I can't even begin to explain how happy I am for you two! I hope you both have a wonderful anniversary.

Congratulations. Love and happiness to both of you.

Thanks guys.

Huge congrats! You clearly outkicked your coverage and married up haha. You are a very tough couple and I am so glad to have met you on here.

CONGRATS!!!!!!! hope the best for you both

Congratulations! Wishing you two many more anniversaries!

Tap before talk.

Congrats guys

Congrats man! You will be like 5 miles from me on Friday. Weather forecast looks great - enjoy it!!

Congrats man! You will be like 5 miles from me on Friday. Weather forecast looks great - enjoy it!!
Right on Cookie. Thanks man. How are the 2 courses we are playing?

Bear Creek has two courses. I have not been there this year but both are good courses and it will be a bit loud as it is in DFW airport. Tour 18 is 8 miles from me. You will really enjoy Tour 18 and the report is it is in great shape.

Congrats to the two of you, wishing you many more happy years.

Happy for you and the wife buddy :clapp:

Thawk, congrats to you and the Mrs! Cheers to many more!

Congrats to u and your wife!!

I have not played Tour 18 but heard fantastic things about it.

Bear Creek has 2 courses, East and West. They should both be in good condition but I prefer the West Course for the layout. Some subtle hills that provide blind shots, etc into the greens. Greens can get really quick in the summer with decent amounts of undulation. Bear Creek also has GPS built into the carts which works very well.

Congrats!!

Congrats on the milestone...both of those courses are great...take lots of pics at tour 18

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Back