Happy 2 years to my wife

Congrats man! Have fun on the trip and enjoy getting out of this dismal weather.

Thanks all for the well wishes. We had a great time at the Mariners game last night, and are super excited to head to Dallas tomorrow to see some close friends.

Bear Creek has two courses. I have not been there this year but both are good courses and it will be a bit loud as it is in DFW airport. Tour 18 is 8 miles from me. You will really enjoy Tour 18 and the report is it is in great shape.
Thanks. Sounds awesome.
I have not played Tour 18 but heard fantastic things about it.

Bear Creek has 2 courses, East and West. They should both be in good condition but I prefer the West Course for the layout. Some subtle hills that provide blind shots, etc into the greens. Greens can get really quick in the summer with decent amounts of undulation. Bear Creek also has GPS built into the carts which works very well.
I am very excited about Tour 18, but Bear Creek sounds great too.
Congrats man! Have fun on the trip and enjoy getting out of this dismal weather.
Yeah our weather sucks!! It is supposed to be 75-80 and sunny in Dallas so we are talking major improvement from 55 and rain.

Congrats sir and I hope you two have a happier next 40 years.

Back