Happy Anniversary THP

Happy Anny THP!!

Way to go THP!

Congratz on 2 great years THP!!!!!!

Thanks to all the crew that does that hard work to make this place such a wonderful place to hang out......

Happy Anniversary THP! Can't say more than what's already been said. It's been quite a ride and the ride just seems to get better and better.

Salud!

That was a great post JB.

It's amazing to see and to have been a part of, the amazing growth of this place. When I got here and saw so many familiar faces from other places and how well everyone got along it was obvious that I wasn't going anywhere for a while. Two years later (well, actually 2 years on the 16th for me!) I am as addicted as ever! I am not surprised that THP has been around for two years because I saw everything that went into it from the beginning. I was just a"PW" then but you could tell that this wasn't your normal forum atmosphere. Now I want to see this place totally take off and see what this one-time "nuisance" becomes.

I've been a member of several forums, golf and otherwise, but none of them have the family feel that this one has. There's so many people here that I really consider friends even though I've never actually met most of them (my fault really, since I didn't make the last outing!) but JB and GG in particular have done a lot for my wife and me in general, and gave so much support when our dog got sick, that they have become true friends. When good things happen, they are among the first to know. And, when bad things happen, they are among the first to know. Sorry you two, deal with it!

I've gotten about a brazilian times busier since I started this new job but you'll always see me here checking stuff out and posting - not as much as before, but as I get this totally figured out, I will again! But if I'm at my desk, the forum's up and I'm always reading, whether I'm posting or not. And if my job isn't keeping my busy enough, if I think I might have a few moments of downtime, JB and GG make sure I don't get too relaxed! Seriously, I love all I do and wouldn't have it any other way. If I wasn't busy I wouldn't be productive.

As mentioned before, the members are what make this place. There's so many threads and post about what so and so did for someone else but more than that, you can see that most people come here to have fun, and you can see that most people who dish it out take it as it was intended. Sometimes there's issues that pop up but for the most part, everyone gets along. Most of the time, haha!

There's no other forum/golf website quite like this one. What other forum do the owners welcome each and every person when they make a post at the Check-In desk? I look forward to seeing what the THP empire looks like at the fifth anniversary. Think the magazine will be monthly by then?

truly sweet! i think i can say as a newcomer that when i started researching equipment for a new set this year - this was the only place i got solid information from great people. You all rock at what you do.

Congrats on the success. You've got a great site here.

Thanks to all who make the site a great place to come and happy anniversary.

Happy Anniversary THP! With many more to come:D

It amazes me what you have created in two short years. I love that you are living out your dreams and touching our lives at the same time. Thanks for the hard work and dedication :) Congrats to THP on 2 years!

Happy Anniversary THP !!

Congrats JB and GG! You guys have truly started a beautiful empire here in which I am so happy to be a part of. No where else have I ever seen so many tight knit people in one place where new people are accepted in with open arms and quickly become part of the family. You have created a wonderful atmosphere here and to think that this place is only 2 years old! I know that this is definitely the best forum experience of my life.

Well I got to throw my crisco in the pan and cook up my two cents :D. JB knew I would start off with the smilie... Anyways like KellyBo said I am a golf junkie. Love the game and have had my ups and downs through the years. I got started on the THP web site about a year and six months ago I think. I can't see my avatar while I'm typing. I was posting on another golf site and someone on that site suggested I check out THP. Well I did and found it much better and the people here actually were sincere in making you feel at home. Great equipment reviews, golf instruction, random discussions, you name it, it was on this site. Great smilies too! Ok so to continue THP had their first outing down at JB's & GG's neck of the woods. Everyone that went to the initial outing came back talking and grinning like a possum in a persimmon tree! I knew then that they had some good stuff going on down there in gator country. I wanted to taste some of that THP chicken so after talking with TC back and forth, we decided to put a mini group outing known as the Southeastern outing. We had about eight of us get together in Blairsville, Ga. and had a blast! You get the jest. The developers of this site are second to none. The hard work the managers put into THP has no less made it a world class golf forum. The results are shown in the many positive comments above mine and I'm sure with those that follow. Thank you JB, GG, Hack, Andy, TC, Smallville, P4B, & Hanks.
You guys and you too GG are the best at what you do. Congrats on a super two years :clapp::birthday::good:

Last edited:
Congratulations THP! :D

I'm a newbie here, but I've been made feel very welcome by everyone. I've been a member of countless forums over the years, and it's amazingly rare to come across one like this. A true community, with members from all over, with no divisions or agendas, no in-fighting or people looking to spoil the fun. Just great people, great knowledge and great help. Long may it continue!

My how time fly's by. Congrats to THP and all who have helped make this the site it has became. It's amazing when I think back to the day I joined and all the growth we have seen since that time. Congrats and happy Birthday THP!

Congrats on the 2 year anniversary, that was very well said. I am sure there are many more to come!

Congrats to GG, JB and the whole THP team. THP has become an important part of my life and in many ways the friendships I've found here have saved my life and the people I've met here on forums and in person in September have become as close to me as family

A few people here know that two years ago at the end of September, I lost my husband of 10 years to cancer. About six months later, I seriously took up golf. Partly to be close to my husband and FIL (also deceased) who were avid golfers but also because in golf and the time on the course I found a solace I couldn't find elsewhere. It was while researching irons that I stumbled on THP. The reviews were dead on and helped me finalize my purchase of new irons. I started lurking on the forums in late 2009 and immediately noticed the sense of family and fun that JB and GG fostered here but was too shy to join in (quit laughing GG, Kellybo and White Rhino). In early 2010, I finally got brave and officially joined as a forum member. The overwhelming amount of help, joking, good nature of the people here has been fantastic. I can't imagine not having the THP family in my life daily.

Thank you JB and GG (and TC, Hanks, amollerud)! You guys are the best and I'm looking forward to many more years of hanging out here and in person at various outings.

Congrats JB - quite an accomplishment in just 2 short years!

Congratulation to JB/GG on 2 great years. THP is the best golf forum on the web. Keep up the great work!

We really have all of you to thank for where we are today and where we are headed for the future. THP is our family, you are our family, and we really couldn't have done anything without you!!

WOW two years...while I have not been here for the full two years I have enjoyed my time on here more than I can say. My heartfelt thanks to JB and GG and everyone else who has not only worked on this site but developed THP into a place that is warm and welcoming. Where else can you find great people, honest reviews from just regular guys and gals, and an empire that has developed a reputation so big and honest that OEM's are willing to send equipment out and give equipment away. This speaks untold volumes for JB,GG, Smalls,Hacker,Craigmac, and everyone else involved with this site.I have made some great friends on here and hoope to meet more of you folks at an outing sometime. Thank you so very much and i am looking forward to many more great years for all of us on this site.

Thank you all for the kind words.

I think it is awesome what you guys have created. I originally joined THP to help me choose a driver. I ended up finding so much more. As I have posted more and more, I have gotten to know people on here. Attending the outing where I actually got to put a face with people's names was a great experience. I'm not going to lie, when I showed up at the outing I was a little worried about meeting everyone. As soon as I sat down at a table with Gray, Kellybo, RxGus, Rhino, Bama, and more I felt right at home. It was a great experience. THP has helped me with a lot of things, some golf related and some not. One thing it hasn't helped with is saving money, but oh well. Congrats to THP and those who staff it.

Happy anniversary THP! I can't say enough about this place and the people involved with it. I have bounced around many forums over the years but have never posted much on any till I found this place. If it weren't for work right now I'd be bugging you all like usual and hope to do it for many years to come. Thanks everyone, especially JB and GG, for making this place feel like home.

Back