Happy Anniversary to THP - 12 Years!

Congrats! Part of my daily routine now for sure.

Happy Birthday THP! Hats off th @JB and Morgan @GolferGal for creating something truly special for us hackers that keeps us coming back during the good times and the not so good times. Congrats!

HAppy Anniversary THP. Like @BriMac said you are a part of my daily routine as well. Thanks for all you do!

Truly a great community to be a part! Continued success!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

Congrats! What a great achievement!!

Congrats! Hereโ€™s to another 12 (and beyond)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats THP! Finally hitting puberty! :ROFLMAO:๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: JB
As part of the celebration activities I think it is time for a live round thread extravaganza featuring founder/owner/president/ceo/golfer @JB. Pics, video, course and game analysis, equipment considerations, quotable commentary, experience/industry/THPer inuendo that makes us go "wait, what." (y)

Or cake.

Congrats THP! Here's to many more ๐Ÿฅณ

Congratulations! It has been (and continues to be) amazing to see the site and community continue to grow and change year over year. Thank you for the continued drive to improve and refine - while continuing to offer all of us amazing opportunities to experience a wonderful community.

Congratulations on a great achievement. Hope there is another 12 just as good.

Congrats! Such an amazing accomplishment. Hereโ€™s to many, many more years!

Congrats & here's :drinks: to many more years to come!

Congrats on 12 years! Can't tell you guys how much you have influenced so many's game, just by having this place to ask questions and discuss minute details about everything. Thanks for all you two do!

Congrats. Thank you THP for all that you do for everyone involved with the forum.

Pretty freaking cool! :birthday::thankyou:๐Ÿฅณ

Congratulations to JB, Morgan and everyone who has been a part of this community and impacted it in a positive way. 12 years is quite an accomplishment, and hopefully just a mile marker sign on the road to many, many more!

Back