Happy Anniversary VGolfman

For those that have been around THP for a while, the name @vgolfman has been mentioned, posted and featured a few times. His name is Michael Vrska and today is year #22 in the golf industry. Michael has been designing and fitting equipment for over two decades and I just wanted to give him a little shout out.

His resume is vast as both head of design of multiple major golf equipment companies as well as Director of Player Performance and Fitting at one of the biggest in the industry. More so than that, he is my brother (not really) and friend. I have learned so much from him over the years and I am grateful we have been able to feature him in so many pieces of THP content including his time working with us for a few years at the PGA Show to bring everybody coverage.

Happy Anniversary MV. 22 years and still only 75 years old. :)
The legend. And one of the most honest and genuine dudes in the industry!

HappyAnniversary@vgolfman! Congrats and looking forward to more years to come.

Congratulations @vgolfman

what a great career!!! 👍⛳

Thanks. But hopefully my career is not quite done yet, regardless of how old @JB thinks I may be. Though in his defense, I am older than him. :confused:
I will always have that too haha.
I believe it’s a single year but who’s counting. 😂

Happy Anniversary! 22 years and more to come!

Happy anniversary! He's awesome and one of my favorite people that I have met along the way.

What a career ... and many more years left I bet!

Back