party-smiley-7675.gif
party-smiley-7681.gif
birthday.gif

111.jpg

Spoiler
Whadya get? Whadya get? Whadya get?

Did ya' get any golf stuff presents?

Happy birthday BooGirl!

Happy B-day Boo. Where's the line start to give the birthday spankings?? :laugh:

Boo is nine today. Birthdays are still exciting at this age. She insisted I wake her up at 7:02 this morning, because that's when she was born. She has a golf clinic this afternoon, followed by my in-laws coming to celebrate with us. So I'm not sure if she'll be on today or not. I can guarantee you she appreciates the good wishes.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Congrats!

Happy Birthday Boo.

Happy Birthday, kiddo! Have lots of fun today!

Yea, happy happy birthday!!! I know I need to find a good golf-related birthday picture for you. Here's one:

dzhappybirthday.jpg

And don't forget to eat your birthday cake! Maybe it will be chocolate? Try not to make a mess!

iv_Happy%20Birthday%20Photo%20Gallery_1170711149362_418582D.jpg

Hey BooGirl - Best Wishes for a great birthday. Be sure to let us know how good the cake and ice cream was!

Congrats Boo.

Congrats??? I guess she should be for making it through another year being Claire's kid. :laugh:

Happy birthday, BooGirl. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (I hope you realize that was a Boo Weekly reference, not me booing you...)

A Song.

A Song.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMb-npfN2Ts&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMb-npfN2Ts&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Perfect Julie!

Thanks, all. Boo had a great day. Her favorite dinner, ice cream cake, and perfect birthday gifts--golf and clothes.

Now that she's so much more mature ("almost a tween!"), Boo Girl has been making some major life decisions.

First is to settle on a college. Criteria are straightforward: a women's golf team, good math & architecture (for that post-LPGA career designing golf courses) and art (she wants to design her own clothes and decorate the clubhouse as well). Boo has settled on Yale (are you noticing, WSE?), even though I think UVa would be cheaper.

The other big decision is how to mark her ball. Seriously. She's got that figured out as well, but I can't explain it without giving away her name.

This child never ceases to amaze me.

Now that she's so much more mature ("almost a tween!"), Boo Girl has been making some major life decisions.

First is to settle on a college. Criteria are straightforward: a women's golf team, good math & architecture (for that post-LPGA career designing golf courses) and art (she wants to design her own clothes and decorate the clubhouse as well). Boo has settled on Yale (are you noticing, WSE?), even though I think UVa would be cheaper.

The other big decision is how to mark her ball. Seriously. She's got that figured out as well, but I can't explain it without giving away her name.

This child never ceases to amaze me.

She sets pretty high goals, huh?

She sets pretty high goals, huh?

We haven't exactly discussed college admission statistics with her yet. Though she's a multi-legacy at Yale. You just have to go back a bit.

Back