Happy Birthday Scooter

Craig Mac

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish scooterguitar a happy birthday, hope you can get out and tee up it up and enjoy your birthday properly!!!

Craig beat me to it. Happy Bday Scooter.

Happy birthday Scooter.

Ha ha! Thanks a bunch everyone! Appreciate the LUV!
Think I'm gonna run and hit some balls at the range now. 34*

Happy Birthday, Scooter! :present:

Count me as another who can't separate avatars from the person, regarless of the avatar. All I can picture is you eating your cake :cake: with those teeth. :teeth:

Ha, thanks Claire:>)
Brr, just got back, wowzas.

Count me as another who can't separate avatars from the person, regarless of the avatar. All I can picture is you eating your cake :cake: with those teeth. :teeth:

"Another?" LOL

I love the av, but I can't read the letters on the teeth, so when it catches my eye I always think it's braces!

Anyway...Happy Birthday!

I love the av, but I can't read the letters on the teeth, so when it catches my eye I always think it's braces!

There are letters on the teeth? :dohanim:

There's something on the teeth...am I right? (His, not mine.)

I actually looked around a little for the large picture of this right after you posted this . . . but it helps if you don't search for "steer head smile" or "cow head smile" but instead search for "goat head smile". Thanks, MO for calling him a lucky goat in his Upro show off thread!

But anyway, it's braces on the teeth!

Smile.jpg

crazy%20goat%20show%20teeth.gif

Happy birthday scooter!

A little late to the :party: ehhh?? slow day at work today DD? Did you at least bring a :present:

holy christ... I didn't even notice the posting dates

donkey.gif

A little late to the :party: ehhh?? slow day at work today DD? Did you at least bring a :present:

Yeah, that's my fault. I resurrected the thread to post the animated goat.

I can't see them. I went through that a while back also on some off-site smilies; but even I couldn't see them!

No, for some reason I think the url's don't transfer right with that particular site:confused2:

I used a couple of different sites.

But I'll try to go fix it now for her.

Okay, can you see them now?

Back