GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
  • Admin
So ever since I reviewed the Cleveland Bloom set I have been itching for a Niblick. For my birthday I got exactly that, I am SO excited!!!

AHacker'sHacker

Who is John Galt?
Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
Congrats GolferGal. I really enjoy using mine.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Me too AHH. Not sure I could go back to not having it.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
  • Admin
Thanks AHH. When I tested this out months ago for the review, I so badly wanted this club to 'accidentally' not make it back to Cleveland, but my conscious got the best of me ha ha.

AHacker'sHacker

Who is John Galt?
Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
Me too AHH. Not sure I could go back to not having it.
It’s entertaining to hear people ask “What is that?” when I use it around someone I have not played with before.

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
It’s entertaining to hear people ask “What is that?” when I use it around someone I have not played with before.
Those were my thoughts the first time I seen one. It was labeled as a "Hybrid Putter". So I tried it a couple times on the "practice green" at the store and realized that it was not actually a putter.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
  • Admin
Those were my thoughts the first time I seen one. It was labeled as a "Hybrid Putter". So I tried it a couple times on the "practice green" at the store and realized that it was not actually a putter.
Nope, but it is the greatest chipping device you will ever use....well at least IMO ha ha.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Great present GG!

C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
Nope, but it is the greatest chipping device you will ever use....well at least IMO ha ha.
I had a golfing buddy that had an old chipper like this niblick. He called it a chipper, I called it a magic wand because it magically took money out of my pocket and deposited it in his. He used it like Merlin used his wand. He very seldom had to putt after chipping because he would leave 6" gimmees.

AHacker'sHacker

Who is John Galt?
Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
I had a golfing buddy that had an old chipper like this niblick. He called it a chipper, I called it a magic wand because it magically took money out of my pocket and deposited it in his. He used it like Merlin used his wand. He very seldom had to putt after chipping because he would leave 6" gimmees.
-- :rofl: --

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you read my review on the main page on the Niblick, it has done the same for me. I did not want to believe it, but it works.

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
If you read my review on the main page on the Niblick, it has done the same for me. I did not want to believe it, but it works.
Not to hijack GG's birthday present thread but JB have you played a knockoff Niblick and did it preform the same? I would imagine to a degree it is the user and not the club but to another degree it is the club and not the user.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have played them and many work. But the Niblick has the same zip grooves that I just love in the CG14s, so on chips you can really create amazing spin.

ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Great present, GG!

Spoiler
But the real question is--what did Harry give you?

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in