Happy Birthday to me....

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
So ever since I reviewed the Cleveland Bloom set I have been itching for a Niblick. For my birthday I got exactly that, I am SO excited!!!

598680147_XBmMi-L.jpg

598680188_vaGsi-L.jpg

598680258_Ltu8R-L.jpg

598680224_qDz2S-L.jpg

Congrats GolferGal. I really enjoy using mine.

Me too AHH. Not sure I could go back to not having it.

• Admin
Thanks AHH. When I tested this out months ago for the review, I so badly wanted this club to 'accidentally' not make it back to Cleveland, but my conscious got the best of me ha ha.

Me too AHH. Not sure I could go back to not having it.

It’s entertaining to hear people ask “What is that?” when I use it around someone I have not played with before.

It’s entertaining to hear people ask “What is that?” when I use it around someone I have not played with before.

Those were my thoughts the first time I seen one. It was labeled as a "Hybrid Putter". So I tried it a couple times on the "practice green" at the store and realized that it was not actually a putter.

• Admin
Those were my thoughts the first time I seen one. It was labeled as a "Hybrid Putter". So I tried it a couple times on the "practice green" at the store and realized that it was not actually a putter.

Nope, but it is the greatest chipping device you will ever use....well at least IMO ha ha.

Great present GG!

Nope, but it is the greatest chipping device you will ever use....well at least IMO ha ha.

I had a golfing buddy that had an old chipper like this niblick. He called it a chipper, I called it a magic wand because it magically took money out of my pocket and deposited it in his. He used it like Merlin used his wand. He very seldom had to putt after chipping because he would leave 6" gimmees.

I had a golfing buddy that had an old chipper like this niblick. He called it a chipper, I called it a magic wand because it magically took money out of my pocket and deposited it in his. He used it like Merlin used his wand. He very seldom had to putt after chipping because he would leave 6" gimmees.

-- :rofl: --

If you read my review on the main page on the Niblick, it has done the same for me. I did not want to believe it, but it works.

If you read my review on the main page on the Niblick, it has done the same for me. I did not want to believe it, but it works.

Not to hijack GG's birthday present thread but JB have you played a knockoff Niblick and did it preform the same? I would imagine to a degree it is the user and not the club but to another degree it is the club and not the user.

I have played them and many work. But the Niblick has the same zip grooves that I just love in the CG14s, so on chips you can really create amazing spin.

Great present, GG!

Spoiler
But the real question is--what did Harry give you?

Back