Happy Father's day

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Happy Father's day THP dads. My daughter (she's 6) gave me my homemade card, golf balls (chrome soft triple trac), phillies golf towel and a new hat clip with phillies ball markers. My wife said she picked it herself.

My best day ever was the day she was born.

Have a great Father's Day boys. Gotta get ready to golf, first full 18 this year. I'm guessing I'm going to get my moneys worth :D

Happy Father’s Day fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!

Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads in THP Land!

Happy Fathers Day THP ers!

Arrow got me a great gift card to a new local barber and men’s salon for a cut and shave. He knows his dad well.

Happy Father's day fellas!

Happy Fathers Day to THP dads.

Happy Father’s Day THP papas!

Happy Father’s Day gents! Enjoy your day.

Happy Father's Day THP Dads!!! Enjoy your day!

Happy Father's Day everyone!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Dads are great people, who along with their Wives, are the cornerstons of a great family. I feel very humbled, and fortunate to a Dad.

Our two Daughters are taking us all out to a fine Italian dinner later this evening. Little out if the way, hole in the wall place that serves great food, great service. Another Dad owns the place, has successfully operated it for 30 years that I know of.

Two Daughters, two Son in Laws, another Grandma, and 7 Grandchildren. I suspect the waiter will earn his keep this evening with this bunch.

I don’t have kids of my own. My wife has 2 grown daughters from her first marriage. I’ve tried to be a friend to them and work especially hard on not intruding on their relationship with their dad. It gets me all up in the feels when they wish me HFD.

Happy Fathers Day gents, congrats on having the greatest job on the planet, being a Dad!

CHEERS BOYS!

Happy Father’s Day to THP Nation!

Happy father's day all!

Back