Happy Veterans Day!

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know it's a few days early, but being in the Navy, I just wanted to wish the THPers out there that are veterans a Happy Veterans Day! We should all remember those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and to have such great things such as this forum and community and the ability to play golf! I will be rocking my red, white and blue on the course this Saturday! Will you?!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy veteran's day to you, too!

Semper Fi.

Thanks for your service. Thanks to all of those around here that have served or are currently serving.

Happy Veterans Day to all out there that have served and also those are currently serving. Thank you all for your service!

Thanks to all of you who served!!!!

I will be wearing a US Navy pullover and hat on the course on Friday. Thank you for all whom have served and it's been my honor to continue serving. Go Navy!

Happy Veterans Day to all out there that have served or are serving! We would not be here without you.

I will be wearing a US Navy pullover and hat on the course on Friday. Thank you for all whom have served and it's been my honor to continue serving. Go Navy!
Same here! Got till August for the rest of my active duty time and then switching to reserves. What's your rate? I'm a STS1 right now but when I go reserves I'll be a PS1.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow veterans!!!

THANK YOU to all Veterans that have served as well as to those that are currently serving.

Happy Vetrans Day and Remberance Day in case we have any Canadian vets.

Thanks for what you do.

Thanks to all of those around here that have served or are currently serving. USAF

Quite annoyed that our Agency decided to not observe Veteran's Day tomorrow since it falls on a Saturday this year. They've always done it in the past.

Quite annoyed that our Agency decided to not observe Veteran's Day tomorrow since it falls on a Saturday this year. They've always done it in the past.

We will observe it on Monday at my job.

Thank you all for your service! Happy Veterans Day all!

We had our USMC mini-birthday celebration at work today. It's funny doing it in an office full or Air Force personnel. They just don't get it. SEMPER FI and thanks to all the other Veterans out there.

THANK YOU to all of my fellow veterans and to those of you still serving!!!

17f0cdc2a7380d5fe433242714d4df20.jpg

Saw this on Instagram. Talk about impact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back