Happy with my new putter

Reef Donkey

Reaction score
Handicap
Micheladas
Just picked up a Cleveland HB #11. Highly impressed with the results. Tried several putters out that were far more expensive. Really, these putters are either underpriced, or other premium putters are just overpriced. Not sure which, but an excellent value for the money.

There have been threads here praising Cleveland putters, both the Frontline and HB models. I have one of each, a Frontline Elevado and HB Premier #14. I like them both. For their price, they are likely among the best putters you can game.

I'm with you, I think putters are overpriced! glad you're rolling your Cleveland well!

Often one of the more difficult clubs to get along with! Very lucky you were able to do so!

Any putter you can get along with is a winner! Glad you found one!

I'll agree with everyone else on this one, the Cleveland putters are an incredible bang for the buck. I have an HB SOFT #11 that I got when they first came out, and didn't see anything kicking it out of the bag. I ended up getting to review an HB SOFT Premier #10.5 for THP, and it actually worked even better for me.

congrats on the bag upgrade! Roll them in style!

Just picked up a Cleveland HB #11. Highly impressed with the results. Tried several putters out that were far more expensive. Really, these putters are either underpriced, or other premium putters are just overpriced. Not sure which, but an excellent value for the money.

Excellent !

Back