Hardest shot you hate?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
I fear the tight flop over a sand trap to a narrow green… what shot do hate?

Water collection area short of an elevated green after a week of heavy rain with a short sided pin.

Anytime I need to hit a draw with my driver

30 yard bunker to a short pin.

I would say about 110 is tough, but the hardest is about 20 yards from bunker and shallow green about 45/50 yards.

40-60 yard bunker shot

Downhill chip on a fast green. Knowing that it'll go 50 yards past if I blade it...ugh

4 ft. down hill left to right breaking putt. Those get away from me quite often.

Full short iron with the ball well above my feet and trouble left that everything runs towards is my nemesis.

60 yd bunker shots

Ball below my feet. I can never get it together when I’m over one of those

At this moment, it is pitching from bare lie. Around here those bare lies are sort of soft and muddy given the amount of rainfall lately.

Unless you strike it pure, it's an automatic bogey or worse if you find your ball resting on such a lie.

Hate fairway bunker shots so much

I will agree with most prior posts that it’s some type of bunker shot.

Full-swing approach from an extreme downhill fairway lie to an uphill green. Nearly impossible.

any greenside bunker shot these days...😕

Downhill lie, ball below my feet. :(

50-70 yard bunker shot and anything that I have to move the ball right to left on.

Ball above my feet. I yank the fire out of that shot so often.

Down hill, ball below my feet, over water. Regardless of distance I will line drive into water 95% of the time.

Downhill chip, short sided pin. Any downhill chip for that matter...o_O

Anytime the ball is below my feet, second is anything that's 10/20 yards but you must flop it over water or a bunker or something. I tend to blade those badly.

There are so many :ROFLMAO:

Having to hit a draw.

Back