HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Current situation. In a bar in San Diego watching line dancing.

Utter madness!

This looks like it was an amazingly successful first day!

stop 6 we think. Only 12 hours until the next tee time. We got this @HarlettoScara
A7889E64-F59B-415B-B229-59D4832191B1.jpeg

so we’ve reached that point of the night.F4C39BD7-9AD5-4E94-9804-A670354FF983.jpeg

Last call for for us
4270BE5F-82D1-4BCA-9A93-3AB6C9F061C2.jpeg

ok, last call will be the street dogs
D32EAFB9-4E60-44D5-A702-43BCC9C9D3AD.jpeg

Enjoy the golf today gents, it may come with challenges:

I love this so, so much. I love that he's kicking off his tour of America with @Jtubb17. He is such a good dude. The AZTHP group had the pleasure of hosting him a couple of weeks ago. He's ready to roll from the word go!:LOL:

I'm going to be following this thread like a stalker. Welcome to the U.S. @HarlettoScara!

What a first day wow!

I just caught up. Damn good day one and epic night.

I can’t wait to follow along with Day too. And see the mystery guests your playing with today!

Pretty epic first night there.

Did you all go to The Nest?
I do not remember if we did or not. We’ll have to check our credit card statements to see where we ended up. There were a lot of places

I do not remember if we did or not. We’ll have to check our credit card statements to see where we ended up. There were a lot of places
Lol.

you should have turned on some gps tracking to relive the night!

Lol.

you should have turned on some gps tracking to relive the night!
Why do the good ideas seem so much more obvious when you’re not drinking 😆

I would just like to confirm that I am NOT going to check the credit card statement. No good can come of that at all.

Line dancing?

Back