HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

After a revolting run of golf by yours truly, Paradise +1 through 13

image.jpg

14 halved in par keeping Paradise +1. Short par 4 now with irritatingly strategic bunkers. No laying up!

image.jpg

Great birdie by @Jtubb17 on 15. Paradise +2 with 3 to play. We have a game on our hands!

image.jpg

Stunning par 3 16th

Glad y’all are having fun! I’m excited for you @HarlettoScara. So many good times and great experiences.

@HarlettoScara with a great two putt for par to win 16. Blue team up 1 with 2 to play

Aaaaaand sadly it’s handshake time. Paradise won 2&1, @Jtubb17 and @LittleRat closed it down in style with the pops being used to perfection! Well done boys, what a game!

I haven’t spoken to anybody yet, but I think I could whip up a Team with @jdtox, @willplaysgolf, myself and @MWard to take y’all on. I’ll volunteer my home course and can probably arrange free accommodations for all y’all if you want a winter getaway to see who could go lower.
I’d follow you through the mists of Avalon, if that’s what you mean.

A4D64A2A-DC60-44C6-98E9-9CB6445AD039.jpeg
Today has been just the greatest day.

@LittleRat and @Master Yagley - thank you so much for taking the time out to join @Jtubb17 and I for a game. You guys are just the best, and has been just a complete blast.
Beers and nachos to finish - what a day.

Feels like nachos are fitting. Glad you all had a ball!

Excellent day guys. Looks like lots of fun was had!

Okay but.. we can’t be doing this.
Is all good, driver got a little wonky for a couple of holes but came back round again. Couple of adjustments and back to bombs!

Is all good, driver got a little wonky for a couple of holes but came back round again. Couple of adjustments and back to bombs!
I find that relatable.

Except mine was more like 2.5 years.

Back