HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Yeah man, let’s do it!!
If you need a ride from Cincy to Louisville I may know a guy. Last I heard he takes payment in the form of company on a golf course before or after the ride.

If you need a ride from Cincy to Louisville I may know a guy. Last I heard he takes payment in the form of company on a golf course before or after the ride.
Well now that sounds like a guy I need to meet….and buy a beer or three for 😉

Will have to see how things are when it's closer, but I'd be willing to make the 3 hour drive to L'ville for some golf with THPers

This is awesome - can't wait to follow!

@HarlettoScara has to be the first person to ever travel overseas to the US and choose to visit San Diego, Cincinnati, Louisville, Houston, Mississippi, and Atlanta all in the same trip! :ROFLMAO:

@HarlettoScara has to be the first person to ever travel overseas to the US and choose to visit San Diego, Cincinnati, Louisville, Houston, Mississippi, and Atlanta all in the same trip! :ROFLMAO:
Is going to be some trip…that is an incredibly slimmed down version of the first itinerary as well, until I gave into some semblance of common sense 😂

So excited to follow your trip here! We are about 2hrs away from Atlanta, maybe we can figure something out if you're up for it.
Oh absolutely, if we can make it work. I get into Atlanta about 6.30pm and then fly out again the next day early afternoon so have about 18 hours to kill!

Oh absolutely, if we can make it work. I get into Atlanta about 6.30pm and then fly out again the next day early afternoon so have about 18 hours to kill!
Perfect! Pencil us (@Davidhibler and me) in for that early morning before your flight. :)

haha. That's quite a tour!

can't wait to meet you, Rob!!! 👊🏻

LOVE seeing how many THPers are getting in on this for ya! Wish I didn't live so far west lol

LOVE seeing how many THPers are getting in on this for ya! Wish I didn't live so far west lol

This is incredible. I am overwhelmed by the number of people who want to participate in the @HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour. I was selected along with Rob to Team Hackers for the 2020 MC. Unfortunately, because of COVID and travel issues, neither of us were able to participate. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for the last couple of years and I looked forward to meeting him.

And unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like I'll be able to meet up with him when he is here in October (Unless I get selected for the MC). But, it will be great for me to see that he will be here, he will be participating in the MC and he will be meeting many THPers.

Is incredible, humbling and wonderful. Will do all I can to make everyone proud and we’ll all have a blast!

This is incredible. I am overwhelmed by the number of people who want to participate in the @HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour. I was selected along with Rob to Team Hackers for the 2020 MC. Unfortunately, because of COVID and travel issues, neither of us were able to participate. I have had the pleasure of knowing him for the last couple of years and I looked forward to meeting him.

And unfortunately for me, it doesn't look like I'll be able to meet up with him when he is here in October (Unless I get selected for the MC). But, it will be great for me to see that he will be here, he will be participating in the MC and he will be meeting many THPers.
Has been a pleasure getting to know you as well John and likewise, I look forward to meeting you as well. I’m sorry we couldn’t make it happen this time, but there will be other opportunities I’m sure.

And like you say, the MC signups are only a few weeks away 😉

My house in North NH is under the flight path from Europe to places like NYC, Washington, and other big east coast airports. If nothing else, I'll wave when you fly by on your way in!

Or, maybe I'll see you at the Morgan Cup! 🔥
This post has aged wonderfully well 🔥

As far as I can tell, October is open. Might be able to do the L'ville trip, or the Cinci trip.

As far as I can tell, October is open. Might be able to do the L'ville trip, or the Cinci trip.

Just looking at finalising dates and hotels/flights now, so final itinerary should be ready in a the next week or so then things can get booked!

Enjoy the next seven months as you lead up to the MC. This Hackers backer will be there with you following along on the forum from now until the MC.
Thanks! You are relatively close to me, we could meet halfway this summer for some golf.

Glad you bumped this. If the Houston folks (@Bryndom ) get something set up send me info. I can go visit family and go for a round or two while you are there. May even take in an Astros playoff game.

Back