HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

So many carbs on this trip. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just got home from Elks Toe. Thanks again for letting me crash the party @Canadan and @Scooby45 it was awesome meeting you @HarlettoScara and wish you nothing but the best in the rest of your journey and the MC.

Sorry I crapped the bed on the greens today Scoobs got some work to do.

What a great day! Rob, way to pick a decent partner 😉

I think he went tree, tree, cart path. Serious crunch there 😂
No, that was me on like 14, hit a tree solid, shot it 50 yards left 🤣

Rob, thanks for sharing your golf and culinary adventures with us. I’m happy that you got to meet up and play with Dan.

Looks like you guys had some good times out there today. Thanks for taking us along

Looks like you guys had some good times out there today. Thanks for taking us along
It was a ball out there. We all hit some nice golf shots and our fair share of howlers.

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?
Kolaches and brisket sandwiches at Buc-ee’s! No doubt about it.

Just demolished a Skykine Coney…. Not bad, not bad at all. I have certainly eaten a lot worse, now what’s next!

OK, so onto Elk’s Ankle
No 5 way chili? You didn’t get the full experience.

Well I’ve tapped out early tonight, just hit a wall and exhausted! Had such a blast playing with @Canadan @Scooby45 and @That post - great guys one and all. Thank you gents for your hospitality and welcoming me into your worlds. Means so much, thank you ❤️

Pants and long sleeves on two of the guys and shorts and short sleeve on the other. I have no idea what to think of the weather :LOL:
I was also in the shorts and short sleeve camp, fwiw. We were quite the motley crew out there

Well I’ve tapped out early tonight, just hit a wall and exhausted! Had such a blast playing with @Canadan @Scooby45 and @That post - great guys one and all. Thank you gents for your hospitality and welcoming me into your worlds. Means so much, thank you ❤
Rest well friend. For some reason that course took it out of me today too and I’m not several flights and time zones into a golf extravaganza. I know you’ll sleep like a rock tonight.

No circles for the birds?

If you don’t circle, no one can easily tell how few circles would have been on the card today 😜

Good playing Gents. Really like playing there.
It’s one of my favorites in the area, just enough going on to ask you to hit some golf shots, but enough open holes or playable enough areas you can scrap it around a bit and not get too beat up.

Last edited:
Well I’ve tapped out early tonight, just hit a wall and exhausted! Had such a blast playing with @Canadan @Scooby45 and @That post - great guys one and all. Thank you gents for your hospitality and welcoming me into your worlds. Means so much, thank you ❤
Well earned! Thanks for letting us tag along with you.

Back