HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Well I’ve tapped out early tonight, just hit a wall and exhausted! Had such a blast playing with @Canadan @Scooby45 and @That post - great guys one and all. Thank you gents for your hospitality and welcoming me into your worlds. Means so much, thank you ❤
You still got a week or so to go before game time. You need the rest my friend.

Well I’ve tapped out early tonight, just hit a wall and exhausted! Had such a blast playing with @Canadan @Scooby45 and @That post - great guys one and all. Thank you gents for your hospitality and welcoming me into your worlds. Means so much, thank you ❤

great day buddy. Rest up 👊🏻

Sorry I crapped the bed on the greens today Scoobs got some work to do.
No apologies in team golf 😃 it was a great day out there even if neither of us could make a putt on the back nine 🤷‍♂️

No apologies in team golf 😃 it was a great day out there even if neither of us could make a putt on the back nine 🤷‍♂️
Yes sir, golf is always more fun with THPers

Yes sir, golf is always more fun with THPers
Only apologies needed were from the group in front of us who were grinding out every shot like a THP experience 🤣

Elks Run was fun today. Their greens are presently lightning quick which was pretty enjoyable.

I had a couple spectacular holes (and I mean spectacularly bad tee shots), and then a couple of shots to remind me why I adore this game. Always way too much fun to torment @Scooby45 about strokes and tee it up with @That post

and then, there's my guy Shelby..

Well, Cincinnati is now in the past. Travel time to Louisville today:

Three down:

Friday 30th September - arrive in San Diego.
30th September - 4th October, acclimatizing and playing a few games with @Jtubb17 and a couple of others. SD residents hop on in if you fancy!

4th October - travel to
Cincinnati

5th October - tee it up with @Scooby45 , @Canadan and anyone else that can make it.

6th October - drive down to Lousiville with @Scooby45

7th October - playing in Lousiville with @DataDude @KY Golfer and anyone else who is in the area.

8th October - travel to Houston
8th - 11th October - hanging in Houston and playing golf with @Bryndom @Jmk202 and the rest of the Houston crew.

11th October - travel to Austin to hook up with my Hackers teammate @Raiderboost

12th October - road trip with Boost over to Memphis to meet up with the rest of the MC crew and get the main event started!

Travel day. Safe travels to Louisville!

Louisville can be dangerously fun! Safe travels fellas!

Enjoy the drive. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for you in Louisville

Did @Scooby45 bring you a pop tart for the road?

You getting in on the action in Louisville @xThor ?

@HarlettoScara - Full english breakfast vs American breakfast....go.

I’ve got Dr appointments today, but tomorrow? Balls will be golfed
YES! More people meeting Neil is always a great thing!

@HarlettoScara - Full english breakfast vs American breakfast....go.
Sausage, bacon, hash brown, fried egg, beans, black pudding.....nothing is beating that, no matter what you say :cool:
(I left off the mushroom as I have an allergy to them)

Back