HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Glad you bumped this. If the Houston folks (@Bryndom ) get something set up send me info. I can go visit family and go for a round or two while you are there. May even take in an Astros playoff game.
Will do my friend, just working on booking things with final dates etc. Starting to take shape, so won’t be long now!

Any updates on this itinerary?

Things are getting close.

Can't wait to meet you in person brother. I am really looking forward to it.
Rob is a great guy and a very good player. Fun to play with and just hang out with. Glad I got to play with him in Aberdeen. Looking forward to some more good matches with him in a few weeks.

Have a great hopscotch tour of the US.

See you soon!

I, for one, am pumped.

I’m here for the itinerary until we see airport beers

Nice to see this thread come back up. It’s so great that this is finally happening. It seems as if @HarlettoScara has a pretty full itinerary once he arrives here. Its awesome that he’s going to meet a bunch of THPers on his interesting journey to the MC. I feel bad that I won’t be one of them but I’m so happy for those who meet up and play golf with Rob. I’ll be following along on his journey and during the Morgan Cup.

OK so......itinerary thus far. Pretty much nailed on in terms of things, only thing needed is anyone else wanting to jump in and tee it up!

Friday 30th September - arrive in San Diego.
30th September - 4th October, acclimatizing and playing a few games with @Jtubb17 and a couple of others. SD residents hop on in if you fancy!

4th October - travel to Cincinnati

5th October - tee it up with @Scooby45 , @Canadan and anyone else that can make it.

6th October - drive down to Lousiville with @Scooby45

7th October - playing in Lousiville with @DataDude @KY Golfer and anyone else who is in the area.

8th October - travel to Houston
8th - 11th October - hanging in Houston and playing golf with @Bryndom @Jmk202 and the rest of the Houston crew.

11th October - travel to Austin to hook up with my Hackers teammate @Raiderboost

12th October - road trip with Boost over to Memphis to meet up with the rest of the MC crew and get the main event started!

Apologies if I've missed anyone here, am working off scraps of paper in the office until I can get home tonight properly.

Plenty of golf to be played in plenty of places, wanting to tee it up and share a beer with as many THPers as I possibly can - going to make the absolute most of this trip of a lifetime.

Rob is a great guy and a very good player. Fun to play with and just hang out with. Glad I got to play with him in Aberdeen. Looking forward to some more good matches with him in a few weeks.

Have a great hopscotch tour of the US.

See you soon!
My man, appreciate that Jordy, really looking forward to getting back into it over on your home turf!

I am SO pumped to finally meet you, dude!
Only a couple of weeks mate, long time since that first phone call that you and I had all those months (years!) back!

This is FINALLY happening. Can't wait to tee it up with you buddy.

OK so......itinerary thus far. Pretty much nailed on in terms of things, only thing needed is anyone else wanting to jump in and tee it up!

30th September - 4th October, acclimatizing and playing a few games with @Jtubb17 and a couple of others. SD residents hop on in if you fancy!

5th October - tee it up with @Scooby45 , @Canadan and anyone else that can make it.

7th October - playing in Lousiville with @DataDude @KY Golfer and anyone else who is in the area.

8th - 11th October - hanging in Houston and playing golf with @Bryndom @Jmk202 and the rest of the Houston crew.

11th October - travel to Austin to hook up with my Hackers teammate @Raiderboost

12th October - road trip with Boost over to Memphis to meet up with the rest of the MC crew and get the main event started!

Apologies if I've missed anyone here, am working off scraps of paper in the office until I can get home tonight properly.

Plenty of golf to be played in plenty of places, wanting to tee it up and share a beer with as many THPers as I possibly can - going to make the absolute most of this trip of a lifetime.

What an epic trip. 😍

Sounds like a turn and burn in Georgetown, but let me know if any golf gets planned. 👍

If you guys have room for another when you play in Houston I would love to meet you and join you guys.

What an epic trip. 😍

Sounds like a turn and burn in Georgetown, but let me know if any golf gets planned. 👍
Is going to be a whirlwind, feet won't touch the ground for weeks after I get back!

If you guys have room for another when you play in Houston I would love to meet you and join you guys.
You're on! More the merrier, be great to get it teed up.

I may continue heading south after the Louisville drop-off on the 6th so golf may have to happen that day. I'm guessing I could get a game...

I may continue heading south after the Louisville drop-off on the 6th so golf may have to happen that day. I'm guessing I could get a game...
That works for me mate, the more golf played the better!

If anyone wants to join @HarlettoScara and I on Sunday, October 2nd in the San Diego area let me know. We’ll have 2 spots with us and could probably get a few more if needed.

What an epic trip. 😍

Planning to try and get 9 holes in around 5ish then have a few beers and dinner at the club after. @ULEWZ may be joint too if you want to come down.

I'll see if i can make it happen. (y)
I can get y'all out earlier for 9 if you want to get a full 18 in. I'll likely be finishing up stuff at work before the trip but might be able to get out a little earlier.

Going to Ohio and skipping Michigan 😪

Going to Ohio and skipping Michigan 😪
Believe me, the first draft was way more intense than that - both AmEx and my own sanity pulled the plug :LOL:

Back