HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

We’re now watching a football game - not soccer I may add, but footbaaaaaall.

I am attempting to learn the rules.
They call it football, but carry and throw the ball.....it is more like a rugby game than football :ROFLMAO:

We’re now watching a football game - not soccer I may add, but footbaaaaaall.

I am attempting to learn the rules.
Oh man I’m so sorry your first taste of American football was that atrocity last night. Maybe try a college game on Saturday or watch some real teams Sunday, promise it’s not as bad as that nonsense you watched

So up today we are heading to Covered Bridge Golf Club in Sellersburg Indiana. We will probably play the gold tees a par 72 at 6370 yards. 70.7 rating and a 132 slope.

Below is a link to the course and a picture of the 9th and 18th shared green. 9 is on the left and 18 is on the right and that picture was probably taken from the clubhouse overlooking both greens.

I have played it a few times. It’s very well maintained and pretty forgiving off the tee. The green complexes and a few well placed ponds offer most of the test here.

1F31FABE-2E85-4DC5-B6C4-BDC27CF23CA5.jpeg

Oh man I’m so sorry your first taste of American football was that atrocity last night. Maybe try a college game on Saturday or watch some real teams Sunday, promise it’s not as bad as that nonsense you watched
I attempted to explain why the quick turnaround on Thursday games generally makes them the sloppiest games of the week.

So up today we are heading to Covered Bridge Golf Club in Sellersburg Indiana. We will probably play the gold tees a par 72 at 6370 yards. 70.7 rating and a 132 slope.

Below is a link to the course and a picture of the 9th and 18th shared green. 9 is on the left and 18 is on the right and that picture was probably taken from the clubhouse overlooking both greens.

I have played it a few times. It’s very well maintained and pretty forgiving off the tee. The green complexes and a few well placed ponds offer most of the test here.

View attachment 9125621

will be a fun day on a Fuzzy course!

Morning one and all! Another lovely day on tour, and not far away from setting off to play some golf and get together with @KY Golfer and @xThor - can’t wait!

Let’s go boys!!

I did OK, few rules learned and the more I figured out the more I got confused. Must try harder…

Is there some kind of weight requirement/weigh in for this years MC that I skimmed over? I know @HarlettoScara is a slim guy. 🤣 Do we need him to put on 20lb? Because that’s happening! Welcome to America! 🤣

Probably should send him to an ESPN GameDay experience. Quick trip to Lawrence? Welcome to American football! Kansas/TCU will be great.

It really was, am absolutely stuffed still now as well - gradually getting more and more lethargic as the day progresses 😂

Nothing like a daily food coma. :ROFLMAO:. Happy to see you’re enjoying your travels.

Is there some kind of weight requirement/weigh in for this years MC that I skimmed over? I know @HarlettoScara is a slim guy. 🤣 Do we need him to put on 20lb? Because that’s happening! Welcome to America! 🤣

Am working on the 20lb dude, will have breached that by MC tee off time 😂

Probably should send him to an ESPN GameDay experience. Quick trip to Lawrence? Welcome to American football! Kansas/TCU will be great.
Well it will be better that the OU/Texas game. That’s something that would never have been said before this year.

Well it will be better that the OU/Texas game. That’s something that would never have been said before this year.
I can't believe that we're at a point where no one cares about the Red River Shootout.

Enjoy your day on the course. Play well and keep getting Rob prepared for the MC.

He says he’s limiting his weight gain to one stone which is as many pounds as a fortnight is days.

Am working on the 20lb dude, will have breached that by MC tee off time 😂
I don’t know - when I first saw you on camera for our MC meetups last year I really thought someone needed to buy you a sandwich. Blink twice if you are being starved

Back