HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

Yeah I know you bought it right after, its a conspiracy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Kidding of course.
I took care of you tho, @mtbloco may have something for you guys at the MC. If he hasn't drank it already :oops:

there is nothing less accurate than you blaming me for eating what you did yesterday.

...or this morning for that matter.
I’ll own the awful waffle…. It was delicious as always :cool:

You don't own skyline with Chik Fil A for dessert?
correction, it was a skyline appetizer with Chik Fil A for lunch

And my apple was delicous, by the way ...

dipping the CFA waffle fries in skyline mole doesn't sound half bad. :unsure:

There is a sweet vs savory element I agree. The consistency of the English breakfast is also impressive. Now the black pudding is a no from me and I tend to like our bacon better. Of course our bacon has grades to it as I prefer thick cut bacon to the general diner bacon.
You do realise we have thin and thick cut bacon over here as well

It may not be the same as what you eat, but having eaten bacon in the Caribbean I have to say it is nowhere near as tasty as what we have over here in my opinion

Black pudding can definitely be an acquired taste, but a good one is well worth it

It may not be the same as what you eat, but having eaten bacon in the Caribbean I have to say it is nowhere near as tasty as what we have over here in my opinion

Black pudding can definitely be an acquired taste, but a good one is well worth it
I have no idea what Caribbean bacon tastes like, or if it’s the same thing as stateside. Is Caribbean bacon a thing?

Skyline Mole???

Texas and Ohio shouldn’t date.
I don't see why not as Ohio would definitely be dating above it's level :ROFLMAO:

thick and thin cut isn't the biggest difference in UK and US bacon. American bacon comes from pork belly, which is a much fattier cut of meat. British bacon, on the other hand, comes from the loin which is a much leaner cut.

1665087133216.png

thick and thin cut isn't the biggest difference in UK and US bacon. American bacon comes from pork belly, which is a much fattier cut of meat. British bacon, on the other hand, comes from the loin which is a much leaner cut.

View attachment 9125528
One is bacon, the other is ham :LOL:

View attachment 9125528
Both of those look good to me! Though, I do prefer crispy variety.

I have no idea what Caribbean bacon tastes like, or if it’s the same thing as stateside. Is Caribbean bacon a thing?
No idea if it is different to your stateside bacon, although I am going to guess it could be, but I didn't think it was as nice as ours

View attachment 9125528
Very true, and I guess the reason why it will taste different

Guess we will have to get @HarlettoScara to give his opinion on which is better :LOL:

View attachment 9125528
This makes me want to go find some country ham for dinner

This makes me want to go find some country ham for dinner
So the apple took care of the stomach I guess. He's back to eating real food again :LOL:

Back