Harrison Shotmaker - THP Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Shotmaker has been getting a lot of buzz on THP lately. Therefore, we thought it would be helpful to review it thoroughly for our readers. I'll be testing this out over the next few weeks and will eventually have a review for you on the homepage.

This review will consist of launch monitor data, range time, and course time. I plan to install it in my Taylormade SuperTri, which at the moment, is spinning a bit too much for me. The Shotmaker promises to increase accuracy and reduce spin by inhibiting shaft deformation.

The kit I received included two inserts (so I can pick the one that is best for my swing) and a telescoping insert tool.

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

Can't wait hawk!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Great stuff Hawk, I've been playing with the shotmaker for a couple of months now, and I'm really interested to see what your results are.

Awesome, curious to see for sure. I love mine to death, may be mental (we will find out won't we) but I truly believe it has helped my game a ton off the tee, I'm way more confident now.

• Staff
Great stuff Hawk, I've been playing with the shotmaker for a couple of months now, and I'm really interested to see what your results are.

Thanks! It's something that is pretty interesting to me. I'm struggling with spin pretty badly, so it will be a good test. I'm glad that I have a LM available to give it a thorough review.

Cant wait to read it Hawk.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

awesome, cant wait to hear how it works for you

Can't wait to read your thoughts Hawk. :drool:

I have been reading alot about this lately. Will be great to see some LM data for this. Can't wait Hawk.

Always like your reviews Hawk. Will be waiting impatiently for your findings.

Hawk really looking forward to this. I'm not hitting them super straight and hoping this can help.

I'm very interested in this. Can't wait!

Hawk, I am really excited to year that you are testing this. Can't wait to see how your a data compares with what I have been seeing with my Shotmaker.

Curious to see how this will work.. Looking forward to your review

I took a D, E and F to the range Sunday. Installed it in my attas shaft- I'll wait until you finish your review to chime in with mine. I think it's got some merit- but like others said- I want to get mine on a launch monitor before passing final judgement.

Those that didn't like theirs or are replacing it- what didn't you like?

I'm excited about this one!

Interesting product. I need to know if something can help me reduce spin with the driver.

I can't wait to see what your results are Hawk. I know if it can work for the Hawk, it could work for me!

This has me super excited! Cant wait to read your review

Looks good Hawk. Really interested to see what the Launch Monitor says about it, looking forward to seeing that data.

Hope it works for you Hawk. Can't wait to see the results.

Nice! I wonder what would happen if I installed this in my Nunchuck shaft and used with my 910d3? The ultimate spin killer and worm burner gererator.

Nice! I wonder what would happen if I installed this in my Nunchuck shaft and used with my 910d3? The ultimate spin killer and worm burner gererator.

Not to thread jack, won't fit in the Nunchuck, the shaft is too thick, I'm talking super thick.

Back